Monday, January 12, 2009

Weigh in

103.1kgs which is a loss of 600grams not the kilo I was looking for but (here comes the excuses) its THAT time of the month and I have been known to put on up to a kilo so I figure I have actually lost over a kilo.....hahahahaha gotta love that logic!

I'm just really happy its a loss but still have FULL INTENTIONS of losing that 5 kilo's before Mummy dearest gets here.

I am doing the shake thing more seriously for the next two weeks as I have a very good friend I am supporting (how is also doing it) and I don't want to let her down plus it is only going to benefit me as well so its gotta be a good thing.

HERE WE GO MATE!!!!!!!!!!

I had a quiet weekend and didn't do a hell of a lot which was bloody lovely I tell ya.
The only visitors I had was the neighbour who popped over for a coffee and her son on Saturday night for a sleepover (didn't even know he was here).

Andrew has been training up a relief driver as our current on hasn't been able to work due to his wife being VERY ill and Andrew hasn't had a day off in about 2 months and the cranky little bugger needs one.

The kids have been brilliant and after being kicked off the playstation 3 days in a row for fighting (after only about 10 minutes) they have now learnt to play with each other without fighting....LOL

Plan for today is to do my paperwork (approx 2 - 3 hours) then have a shake, do at least 20 minutes on my treadmill (after unhooking it and plugging it in - won't know what hit it *smile*), do something with the kids (hopefully outdoors) another shake for lunch and then a nice steak and salad for lunch - all while drinking 2 litres of water *phew*. I'll let you know how I did tomorrow, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love your logic!! I take it the loss was 600 grams - not 60!? What are the shakes like? Good to have a buddy - sounds like mutual support.

Good luck with the relief driver!

Chris H said...

Good luck with all that! And remember, any loss is a LOSS!

Jenny said...

Had to laugh.....your routine for the day food wise is the same as mine :) We WILL do it :)