Monday, January 26, 2009

Weigh in day - Day 14

101.4kgs which is a loss of 600grams this week.

How do I feel about that......*taps fore finger on chin* I dunno really???

Yes I lost 600 grams which is fabulous but I was mostly on par with my shakes etc this week and expected WAY MORE, anyway a loss is a loss is a loss....right.

So 1.8kgs down in the past fortnight.....excellent!!

My mate goes for her op tomorrow and I am thinking about her constantly *waves*.
She has done brilliantly on her pre-op diet for the past fortnight and just continues to blow me away.

Had more visitors leave today and then we should have another one on Tuesday (only for a day) and then nobody for a week and a half.

Adam went back to kindy today and was so excited as he has missed his mates.

Reece goes back next Monday and I am really excited as he is driving me nuts with his questions "what can I do now", "I'm bored", "when can I go back to school"....6 weeks is WAY too long a holiday for that one.

Anyway I can't hang around here all day, I have work to do.

8 comments:

JustJo said...

Thanks hun!!!
And by the way.... you can call anytime :)
I WILL answer ;)

Chris H said...

You are doing great! Thank god for school next week, mine go back on Tuesday! Yaaaaa.

Anne said...

I found that 600grams:-(

Well done Rach!

I agree - 6 weeks is a long time for the school holidays.

Jenny said...

Aren't we doing well. Guess we have to now that Jo is on the same side LOL :)
Big Hugs

Lee-Anne said...

that's a great loss Rachel. You should be really happy. Next week will be better. I think our bodies get use to the up and down and not too eager to let go much. But you can do it. Keep it up.

So much easier to drink the water in this heat.

Margaret said...

I personally would take any loss at the moment!!! You are doing very well.

Cinders said...

Well done on the loss Rachel :)

Lee-Anne said...

Hello, hello. Are you going to give us an update soon.

Nice to have a breather from this heat isn't it.