Friday, June 04, 2010

Back at work

Well it was my first night back at work last night and it was like I'd never been away (don't ya hate that!).

They had got me a beautiful plant (lilly) and a gorgeous scented candle on a class plate which was lovely.

Had a call from the surgeons office yesterday checking on my progress.
All is still well and I have been told the uncomfortable feeling I'm getting when I drink my water is likely from it being so cold (straight from the fridge), so I am now drinking it at room temperature and it seems fine.
One thing I didn't mention (which I didn't think of at the time) is that when I eat, I have no trouble getting the food down but usually when I've had enough, I get these sharp pains in my left shoulder blade..............weird eh? They go after a few minutes but I must remember to ask about them next time.

Weight is still declining which is fabulous, I'll only put a weekly amount in though on a Monday.

Queens Birthday weekend coming up which means Monday off......yay!
We aren't going away anywhere but have several visitors over the course of the weekend which is always great.

Right best I get organised for the day..............chow

1 comment:

FREEDOM said...

scales going down u go girl
I am holding off till Tuesday to weigh in but god if the scales are broken there will be trouble.