Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fish Pie again for Tea

I just love fish pie but I'm sure my family is getting sick of it....TOO BAD FOR THEM...LOL.

I am trying the 'food in a minute' one I seen off the TV, looks yum so I will have to wait and see tonight.

All food has been good this week. I had a poached egg for breakfast this morning and my husband had a huge big breakfast (2 x eggs, 3 x bacon, 2 x sausages, 2 x hash browns and 2 x toast) and his plate was overflowing. I looked at him and said "remember when I use to eat more than you and look at our plates now", we both had a giggle at the differences now.

My 2 oldest sisters sent me up some clothes (they are both smaller than me - I am the youngest but was ALWAYS the fattest). Anyway I reckon half of them were still a bit small (size 16 & 18) but the other half were either too big or fit.....brilliant!

I really don't think I am going to need to buy any clothes for quite a few months which is great. I am looking at all the winter fashion now and thinking that it will have to wait until next year.

So I have a huge 'fat' pile of clothes already and the most suprising thing is that I have grown out of 3 or 4 of my bra's.....hahaha. My cup size is still the same but the 'back' measurements have come down so that size is shrinking. Luckily when I last lost lots of weight (lowest 84.3kg ?? I think) I went out and bought lots of 'pretty' bra's and I have managed to get 1 or 2 out. It feels so nice to put on something pretty rather than just plain white or black.

I am still madly cooking up a storm and have just remembered that I marinated some chicken thighs with garlic, ginger, lemon juice and chilli for tea tonight.....oops hopefully everyone is hungry - chicken and fish pie....hahaha.

Getting to 'like' my treadmill more and more everyday.
A goal I have set myself is that I will be running on it before the end of August.

1 comment:

FREEDOM said...

wat a buzz for you for your sisters to send u the big bag of clothes good on them supporting you that way.

I still havent got into the cooking caper just doing boring boring boring basic need to do a grocery shop with a food plan in mind

Are you going to the P/N meet and greet in Novemeber