Monday, June 21, 2010

Weigh in

Last week - 97.6kg
This week - 96.4kg
Loss this week - 1.2kg (total 13.7kg)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY this week.

Had another night of food not staying down - indian curry chicken drumstick.
We did the drumsticks in the crockpot so they were nice and tender and then added an indian sauce we have used for years (and love). It was high in fat but I made sure I didn't have any of the sauce, only what was on the drumstick but within a few minutes I was off to the loo.........bugger.

Did 4 days on the treadmill which is also suprising as well as walking the kids (and dog) to school which is only a 20 minutes walk both way but better than nothing.

I have tried a few more meals that HAVE stayed down, including last nights dinner which was a beef casserole with mashed spuds. I have also changed 'cruskit' to sakata crackers with different toppings as it seems I'm having more......hahaha.
I made pumpkin, celery and kumera soup yesterday for lunch and that was devine.

I must admit though, I am still having to remind myself to eat as I'm not getting hungry which is the weirdest feeling.

It was another wet days yesterday so the kids and I made the soup and then double chocolate chip muffins with chocolate icing and sprinklings.

So 4 weeks down (going into week 5) and I'm starting to feel more 'normal' as I'm starting to have more variety in my meals.

2 more weeks and I can have a drink.......hahaha, I'd love a glass of wine.

Right I've just got off the treadmill and now need to have breakfast (weetbix with yoghurt and protein powder).

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Another great loss, well done. It must be so exciting to see the scales come down.

FREEDOM said...

scales are doing the right thing for you Rachel..I am suprised u can drink wine already we were told 6mths...not that is really bothers me that much.

Janine said...

Wow - you sure about that drink Rachel, as as far as I can rememeber it was recommended not for at least 6 months preferably 12 months.
Might pay to check that with Zola!!