Monday, February 19, 2007

He's home........

Here are my Valentine's flowers:




Yep the boy is home and glad to be by the sounds of it. He didn't enjoy Australia which isn't any great suprise to me, the humidity was a killer and he was crook most of the time (stomach).
He bought me a beautiful gold watch as mine went on the blink last year and also got the boys an outfit each and some kiddies sunglasses (very cute).
He also bought me my ALL TIME FAVOURITE chocolate CHERRY RIPE which Cadbury's don't make in NZ (they have off and on in the past) and when I lived in Australia it was a weekly treat.

I had a really busy weekend which started with my girlfriend and her 4 kids staying on Friday night. We ordered Chinese for dinner and ended up eating it for breakfast and lunch the next day as we had ordered WAY TO MUCH.
Saturday I got my hair cut and coloured.....yay!
Saturday night was very quiet which was bliss as I had been waiting for a quiet night since the boy left (finally got it the night before he got home).
Sunday morning we just played outside (the weather here is incredibly gorgeous at the moment) and we went and picked up Andrew in the afternoon, BBQ for dinner, lunches made for the following day, bags packed and everyone in bed before 10pm..........gotta love that!

My other lab chic is away today so I am all by myself and it always amazes me how much work I get done when I am on my own. I'm hoping to get home and then pile everyone in the car off to the swimming pools so I can try out my flippers.

Weigh in tomorrow night and I have sabotaged myself yet again, I also seem to get within a 'hop skip and a jump' of virgin fat and I fall apart and go back to my unhealthly eating habits (hence the chinese and chocolate)....so I'm not going to be too suprised with a gain (hopefully a small one).

4 comments:

Anne said...

Love the flowers - you lucky girl you! Would be great having Andrew home again:)

Thanks for comment Rachel. No - have decided not to weigh in each week. The scales are out of sight! My plan is to work up until the next gym assessment (6-8 weeks), see what their scales say then also measurements. Hoping this will break my on going - yo you, plateau thing I seem to do. I'll freak out if they go up!!

Sandii said...

don't worry about weigh in hon, you'll probably surprise yourself! not to mention it's tough being on your own.

love the flowers, beautiful.

have been reading, sorry for my lack of comments!
x

Chris H said...

Awwwww...lovely flowers, lovely chocolate, lovely man... lucky you! Don't stress about weigh in, we all do silly things to sabotague ourselves sometimes. You will get there soon I am sure.... yaa for virgin fat just around the corner.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Anytime you want cherry ripes... just let me know..i will get them for you and post them over to you...
might be better to wait til the heat isnt as bad...
I used to looooove cherry ripes... Not sure if i can eat them now tho as I am gluten intollerant... hmmm havent had one for a very long time...
Get back on track girl..you know how good it feels to be in virgin land...
things will settle down again now the man is home...