Thursday, February 22, 2007

Photo's





I haven't added photo's to the new blogger so I don't know where they will go but I will tell you what each of them are now.

Adam (2.5 year old) getting very dirty eating his ice-cream.

Reece (5 year old) reading his brother a Thomas the Tank Engine book at bedtime.

My new watch Andrew got me in Aussie (just love it).

My dinner last night, salad, yoghurt and herb dressing, extra mango chutney and a chicken, brie and mango chutney panini.........divine.

I was really flat at work yesterday and tried to work out why because I had had a decent sleep and then I remembered I hadn't taken my multi-vitimins or my flaxseed and omega 3 & 6 pills (I'm a regular healthy store junkie) and I only had about 1.5 litres of water so today I have taken my pills (8am) and have drank nearly a litre of water already. Lets see if that will help, I'm sure it will.

6 comments:

Kt said...

cute kiddies & love the watch, i got a guess watch at xmas, they are fantastic

Anne said...

Love the photos:) Adam has a cheeky grin! The watch is beautiful - by the way so was your dinner! Given me an idea for tonight!!

Chris H said...

Can I come to your house for dinner? That food looks devine. Come to think of it, so do ya cute boys.... I do really like kids! Just so long as they ain't mine. lol

Carla said...

hows Adams TT going hun?

Very cute photos, Adam is a very clean icecream eater, you should see Kaylee when she has (a very rare!) one! OMG!

your dinner looks yum!

Sandii said...

hey sweets, thanks for your comments... i know i'll be home soon, it's hard to explain to someone who doesn't have littlies... it's not like i'm not enjoying or appreciating the experience.

your dinner looks SO good! nice watch too...

your boys are so cute...
x

Anonymous said...

I have been flat in the last couple of weeks too... maybe it is just that time of the year aye.

Such a lovely watch you spoilt thing you!!!

Yummmmmy dinner and if you ask Chris H for dinner don't forget my invite he he he

Love CM