Wednesday, February 07, 2007

No Weigh in

As it was a public holiday here (Waitangi Day) there was no Weight Watchers on unfortunately.
So no results until next week (that seems soooooooooooo far away).

Weekend roundup:

Saturday: Sunny weather, cleaned house and played outside with the kids.
Sunday: Sunny weather, met up with some girlfriends for coffee, played outside with the kids.
Monday: Sunny weather and Work.
Tuesday: Sunny weather, went for a family outing and then home for a BBQ with some friends.

Don't ya just love sunny weather?
It is a very rare occurence for us to have 4 days of sun in a row and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
Water has been dead easy to drink in this weather and the ole exercise hasn't been to bad either.

Weekly Step totals:

Wednesday - 7587
Thursday - 0 (it zeroed itself out)
Friday - 0 (same as above)
Saturday - 9552
Sunday - 8993
Monday - 7162
Tuesday - 8935

Daily Average: 8446

Back at work today and it is still lovely and sunny outside.
I got in late today as it is the first day back at school for Reece. He was really excited and we got there to meet his new teacher and find his new class.

I just want to say that I have been reading everyones blogs but blogger won't let me leave any comments. So I just wanted everyone to know that I am reading but 9 times out of 10, I can't leave a comment at the moment.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Hasn't this weather been devine? Maybe summer is finally here! Hope Reece enjoyed his first day back at school, my two did, thank goodness.

Anonymous said...

truth is we've all conspired and blocked you from leaving messages MWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

How did Reece's first day back go???

YAY for some sun .... how long will it last tho?

Anonymous said...

That was me!!

Thanks for the luck with moving, I feel I'm going to need it. lol

We went to Mitre 10 mega on Sunday, I was thinking of you. Even managed to have a nice healthy Ham sandwich at the cafe. lol

Anne said...

Just loving this weather too.

The school holidays seemed extra long...

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohh I hate not having a weighin too....
We had a 6 week break over Christmas.... I hated that... too easy to go off the rails...
Glad you are having gr8 weather.... pretty good here too..hope it holds out...
Festivale here in town this weekend...;o) big night out for me...woooohoooooo