Friday, February 02, 2007

Yay it's Friday...

I just love Friday's. It is a beautiful day in the Capital of New Zealand and I'm hoping it stays that way ALL weekend (don't burst my bubble if you know differently.

Its 3.45pm and I'm leaving in 15 minutes as I have to drop my Mum's car off to get a new Cam belt (ouch) and Andrew is picking me up so we then have to go and get Reece's Stationary stuff for school next Wednesday and I think I will stop somewhere for a trim latte (just because).

Apart from catching up with some friends on Sunday for a coffee and gas bag, I don't have any plans for the weekend. If its nice I will hopefully get a BBQ in and invite some friends around *shrug* dunno, we'll see.

I had sushi for dinner last night....................YUM!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend......ta ta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fab weekend too hun.

Enjoy the wonderful weather.

School is going back woohooooooo don't you feel happy? I know I do!

Love CM

Chris H said...

Enjoy the weekend, hope the weather holds... and roll on next Wednesday is all I can say.

Sue said...

And indeed the whole weekend has been beautiful...