Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Why oh why?????

After the chinese on the weekend you would think I would stop there as weigh in is tonight but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I had about 4 slices to many pieces of TOAST bread with dinner last night and then went to bed early 8.45pm only to be woken up at 11.30pm by a sick child and ended up eating ANOTHER cherry ripe chocolate bar while trying to put my sick child (Adam) back to sleep. Adam is fine today by the way, don't know what last night was about?

THEN I had a HUGE bowl of cereal for breakfast (at least it was cereal and not toast) and a HUGE ham and salad sandwich all by 10.15am and it is now 2.35pm and I haven't had a trickle of water pass my lips *sigh*. Plus I haven't done any exercise and the only excuse I have had is 'Andrew's away, I don't have time'....rubbish RACHEL!!!!!

Sabotage that's what it is and I do it to myself everytime I get in Coe-e of my lowest weight. I really thought I was past all of this and that I was happy eating the right foods and doing my exercise etc but there is still something in my head that gets this attitude that I have done so well I can ruin it all and go back to my old bad eating habits. As I'm eating I am telling myself off and feel like crap afterwards but does that stop me?......Noooooooo.

So I'm expecting a gain, more than likely a big one.

Why do I do this??????
I suppose if I new that I wouldn't be in this predicament ay?

I'll be back tomorrow to update my weight.......gggrrrrrrrr


I just re-read this post and I sound depressed and pathetic which I know I'm not, I just needed to get that off my chest. I actually feel much better once I have 'told' everyone what I have been doing and not getting on here and saying 'everything is just rosy blah blah'.

Right I'm off to drink some water.

5 comments:

Anne said...

You do have to wonder why?

Try and think you've mucked up on this week, BUT that doesn't mean you've failed! You can and will shake yourself out of it. Take the gain - and start of again! Have a great week.

Amanda said...

One week doesn't mean you've completely fallen off the wagon... its all about climbing back up and keeping on. If you do gain tonight, so be it- it just gives you something to work on next week!

Thanks for all your comments recently, sorry it took me so long to get over here, I've just taken so long to catch up on everything!

Good luck tonight :)

Sandii said...

Rach, you give yourself way too much grief!

A couple of extra pieces of toast and a small gain - if you have one - is NOT anything to stress about.

You have made excellent changes and you continue to make good choices, time to start that cognitive thinking i'm so fond of.

Every time you have a negative thought, think of how much your life has improved since you began your journey, how much you have lost, how better your clothes fit, how fabulous you look!
xx

Chris H said...

Bugger it, that's what I do all the time too..... I hope weigh in isn't too bad for you.

michelle said...

Gee if you read my post you will see I did the same thing. Whenever I get to new weight loss levels I blow it. Still at least we get back into it though. Unbelievable how hard it is to lose weight but so easy to put it back on.