Friday, February 09, 2007

New blog (beta)

Well I have changed to the new beta blog because I went to log in and I didn't have an option to go to my normal blog, I had to change..............oh well we will see if it makes any difference.
I have had a quick read and it sounds userfriendly but we will see. I remember someone saying that they couldn't leave comments on other peoples posts once they had changed so I am hoping that's not the case *shrug*.

Don't have much planned for my weekend which I just LOVE.

I have a really busy week next week as Andrew is going to Aussie for 5 days with his company (soooo jealous!!) so I will be doing the 'single' parent thing but the boys are really good so I'm not stressing (yet!).

Hope everyone has a great weekend, its 4pm and I AM OUTTA HERE (work that is)!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Yep, no weekend plans either... isn't it lovely? May go shopping for a new fridge/freezer, might go climb up to the lighthouse at Castlepoint too... who knows? Hope the weather holds, it's delightful now! Have a neat one too.

Chubbymum said...

I hate it when my hubby goes away.... wuss I am... that is for sure... he he he

CM

Anne said...

Have a great weekend - and good luck next week being a single parent when your lucky man is off over to Aussie