Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Weigh in

2.1kg loss which brings me down to 96.4kgs (100 grams off my lowest weight for years - roll on virgin fat) total loss of 13.9kgs since August 2006.
Gotta say I'm pretty happy about that, I have been great with my food choices (apart from the poker night) and my water has been excellent (average of 3L per day).

I got home from weigh in and had a yummy BBQ of chicken kebabs, a sausage and a huge salad.
Andrew told me it (my loss) was well deserved and how proud he was of me for doing so well and that it was really noticable now which is HUGE for him as he usually doesn't say anything.

Valentines Day today and I slipped a card and love voucher *wink* into his suitcase (thanks for the reminder Becks). Andrew left for Aussie for 5 days this morning (3.20am).
Also my Mum's birthday.

I'm going for a walk at lunchtime to a 'card making' place which isn't far from work to find out when their classes are and what I will need to bring with me. Kate put me onto the Make a Child Smile website which asks you to send cards to very sick boys and girls around New Zealand to lift their spirits (fantastic idea!...........thanks Kate) and I thought I would make individual cards for each child.

When I was at my mates house on the weekend her husband heard me saying that I was going to get some flippers for swimming and as he is a diver he wipped some out for me and told me I could have them if they fit.........well they did fit which is great but they are diving fins so they are quite long but I will give them a go anyway. I absolutely LOVE swimming but I need to concentrate on my strokes and breathing and I don't do that because I am always afraid I am going to sink........LOL so the flippers help take that stress away thankfully plus I reckon I will be able to get in more than 14 laps without having a major heart attack.

Considering I feel I did really well this week, I look at my steps and they look quite pathetic.
Weekly roundup:

Wed - 6810
Thurs - 11229
Fri - 7779
Sat - 5894
Sun - 0 (dropped yet again)
Mon - 6320
Tues - 0 (dropped yet again)

Average steps for the week - 7606 (down on last week)

Righto off I go and do some work..............tar tar

8 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are going to send some cards - they are all such sweet little kids, poor things. Pip has just put up February's kids too, but January's are still there too.

Well done on your fantastic loss! Go you!

Chris H said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING loss!!! You are doing so well, how nice of Andrew to say something.... that must have felt neat. Shame he's away for Valentines day, have a nice one.

Karen said...

Wooohooo! Great loss mate! YOU ARE ON FIRE!!! :)

Anne said...

Andrew is right - it is a well deserved loss Rachel - and what a great feeling to be so close to the lowest yet!

Anonymous said...

Mate I am absolutely stoked for ya ... that is bloody fantastic! Do you reckon it might be the water? I'm starting to think water is the key ... Congrats and Andrew is a darlink, I hope it was a bloody good LURRRRRRRRVE voucher!

Carla said...

fantastic loss! well done hun!!

Sandii said...

GO YOU! well done, i'm really happy for you. you are going to be an 80's girl before you know it!

thanks for dropping in on me and checking what i'm up to...

i'm still not sleeping!
xx

Chubbymum said...

Wohooo hun that is a fantastic loss... you must be feeling so proud of yourself.

Love CM