Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Weigh in

1.2kg GAIN.....piss, bugger, bum! Current weight 97.6kgs, total loss 12.7kgs.
As you all know its my own fault (read last post) so all I'm going to say is, it really is a pain when you loss weight each week with a 200g or 600g loss but when you put on it is always HUGE, that'll teach me.

Moan over!

I got home after weigh in to another lovely BBQ compliments of my hubby and it was too die for. We had garlic/honey prawns, steak, chicken kebabs and sausages with a HUGE lettuce salad and curried eggs....yum, yum, yum.

I also finally got to the card/scrapbook place called 'Scrapbook Central' and all I wanted to do was go in and find out when their next card maker class was on but I spent over an hour in there just looking at all the different things they had, it was really cool. Originally I wanted to just do a card making class but I am now thinking of doing a scrapbook class as well and there were some beautiful examples all over the place and it gave me millions of ideas.

Update: Just to clarify (Chris_h), no I didn't eat prawns, steak, chicken kebabs and sausages that was what was on offer. I had salad, 1 chicken kebab, left over kids sausage and about 6 prawns....yummo

8 comments:

Kate said...

Oh yay for scrapbooking and card making - the two are very inter-changeable. I get ideas for cards when I'm doing scrapping and vice versa. Lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG leave your credit card at home he he he... it is sooo my favourite place.. I think that is why I want to own a shop of my own as I am a stationery aholic. I get such a rush going in to the scrapbook places. I have been to scrapbook central.. have you tried the one in town.. Kiwi scrap or something like that oohhhhhhh sooooo nice... drewl drewl he he he

Not long for me though

CM

Kt said...

buggar about the gain Rach, but as I haven't had internet access for a while, I haven't been able to check up on you and to come on and see a total loss of 12.7kg, wow thats fantastic :)

Anne said...

Moan away - just a bad week though, you can turn it around.

My gym is in the same compelex as the pool. So for $50 a month I can use both the gym and pool. Bargain really:)

Chris H said...

Not that I can talk, having eaten a potatoe top pie today... but did you eat prawns, steak, chicken kebabs AND sausages for dinner last night!!!??? Like ... all of them? Did you weigh in before or after that meal? lol

Ang said...

Yes yes, I totally agree, if you're going to gain, at least do it well ay!! lol

Amanda said...

Never mind... gains abound this week! But we can move on... its behind us now!

Sandii said...

ok, don't worry, just remember you're back on track and that is all that matters!

mmm scrapbooking, it's quite addictive!

take care
xx