Wednesday, January 31, 2007

2nd post for the day

I forgot Anne tagged me (I only responded because of item G)........LOL


Four things about me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: (I like variety)
1. Clerk of the courts
2. Legal Secretary
3. Trade Analyst
4. Laboratory Supervisor

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. 50 first dates
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Forrest Gump
4. Fried Green Tomatoes (me too Anne)

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Australia - Sydney (born and breed)
2. Lower Hutt - Petone
3. Lower Hutt - Manor Park
4. Upper Hutt - Trentham

D) Four favourite TV shows:
1. Extreme Makeover (Home Edition and the Plastic surgery one)
2. Critical Hour (love blood and gore)
3. Maternity Ward (love watching births)
4. Location, location (again, me too Anne)

E) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Sushi (and again Anne)
2. Chicken (any way)
3. Salad's
4. Bread (any kind - bad ay?)

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my kids
2. Somewhere warm and tropical (and again)
3. Shopping (should have been number 1.....LOL)
4. Shopping again

G) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Ang
2. Sue
3. Sandii
4. Mandy

3 comments:

Anne said...

Funny seeing some similarities in some of these. Just read 'Fried Green Tomatoes' - the book is great as well.

Hang in there with your weight - it will happen.

Nothing worse than sick kids in the night:(

Ang said...

Bummer about the gain. GRRR. I LOVE 50 first dates, and shopping for that matter. hehe

Anonymous said...

hey there

ok, firstly am with you on the gain thing, but don't worry. just keep on keeping on and do the best you can... that's all you can do!

i am also with you on the bread and shopping... mmmm i lovvvvvve bread!

i can't wait to go shopping in America, i'm so damn excited!

keep on keeping on!
Sandii
xx