Thursday, January 11, 2007

Maybe, maybe not?

The weather I mean..............it maybe nice, it may not be nice - you just can't tell these days.
I am looking out the window and there is definately a bit of sun out there and it isn't raining but it is a bit overcast and not very hot but I am hoping it gets better as the day progresses.

Steps for yesterday 7429 which was down a bit but I didn't get any exercise done which is a bit slack, hence the low points.
I forgot the blinkin' thing this morning which means I won't know how many steps I do today.
I am going for a long walk at lunch today and intend to do a good workout on my bike this evening.

I got heaps of done at work yesterday which was a major bonus and now I have the big things out of the way, I can concerntrate on the little bits and pieces that need to be done (piece of cake).

Talking of cake, I made a HUGE banana cake last night before I went to bed (heaps of old banana's) and cut it all up and only left a couple of pieces at home for the boys and have bought most of it to work for my mates as I really don't want it hanging around the house.
I had a wee piece last night and it was beautiful (Jo Sega - Easy Peasy cookbook) it was called a 'Moist banana cake' and it definately was as the one I usually make out of the Edmonds Cookbook comes out a bit dry.

Today I'm wearing a top (size 18) and pants (also size 18) that my sister gave me and I feel great. I did put on my 3/4 pants from last year (size 22) and they just swam on me so it looks like I will have to go through last years summer clothes and have another clean out.

Mum and Bing are back tonight after dinner out with some of their friends and tomorrow night we are going out for dinner with them (there way of saying thanks for having them) to my favouite restaurant. They have excellent 'healthly' options that are 'to die for' so I am really looking forward to that. Saturday I have a hair appointment which I desperately need and then Mum and Bing fly out in the afternoon.

3 comments:

Bel said...

It's great that you can see such a HUGE difference in your clothes. Definatly time for a clean out. You will never need those 22's again!

Bel

Karen said...

Woohoo for smaller clothes! You go girl!!!!!

Chris H said...

WAY TO GO ! And I do not recommend wearing pedometer in the water, I did that and it died! lol