Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Weigh in

Gain of 400grams................bugger, bugger, bugger. Now I know I put on when I have TOM but 'come on people', I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good this week and I thought I would at least stay the same *sigh*, oh well there's always next week.

Right - over it - move on.

Had a little 2 years old throwing up all over me, Andrew and all the bed linen at 3.30am this morning..............LOL (to much info?????). Poor little thing, he hadn't complained about feeling sick before he went to bed and the only thing he said after he had finished throwing up was "I think my tummy is sore Mummy"..............ya think????
Got everything changed (the bed and all of us) and Andrew opted for Adam's bed and Adam and I went back to sleep and this morning he was a box of birds. I asked him if he felt sick or had a sore tummy but he said "nope" and proceeded to chase his brother around. I told Andrew we will send him to daycare and let the teachers know, and if he was under the weather we would go and get him (fingers crossed).

Ummmmm what else, oh steps:

Wed - 6287
Thurs - 7966
Fri - 4558 (sick child, spent hours on the couch)
Sat - 11229
Sun - 0 (dropped the silly thing and it zeroed out)
Mon - 8054
Tues - 6981

Average = 7512 (up about 200 steps per day compared to last week - yeah baby!)

Back to work I go, ta ta

1 comment:

Chris H said...

You lucky your gain wasn't like mine, I showing a 3kg gain over the last 4 days!!! Don't ya just hate it when kids throw up in the middle of the night? YUK YUK YUK