Monday, January 15, 2007

Back to work

Good ole Monday and back at work, I had a busy weekend and Mother leaving so it was all go!

Went out for dinner on Friday night with Mum and Bing to my favourite restaurant (Furnace) and had a lovely meal.
Squid fin (entree)
Roasted Vegetable's combo (main)
Cheeseboard for dessert (only a little taste)
3 bottles of Mudhouse Sav shared with Mum (bad.....very bad)

All in all I didn't do too back with my eating but the drinking went WAY overboard and I certainly paid for it the next morning.

I had a hair appointment at 10am and sat there for the first 30 minutes trying not to throw up (THAT BAD!) but then the panadol's kicked in and I could actually talk in complete sentences.............LOL

Saturday afternoon I took Mum and Bing to the airport for a 3.30pm flight back to Oz which got delayed to 7pm due to fog in Wellington (I know!!!) and mechanical problems.

Sunday I went and did my grocery shopping in the morning while Andrew and the boys attempted to clean the house but I reckon it was worse when I got back. We then all headed off Jetskiing in the afternoon which was nice if not a bit windy.

Last night I managed to spend heaps of time repacking the kids bags for today as Reece has his first day at the holiday programme, Adam at daycare and Andrew has a launch of a new Cadbury choocolate product (Picnic biscuit fudge.......very nice) so he'll be out early and home late for the next few days.

My steps over the weekend haven't been very good (have got them recorded at home and will post at the end of each week) but my water has been awesome (3+ litre's per day) and my eating has been pretty damn good as well. I looked at the new Superstart menu from Weight Watchers and it looks really yummy and easy to throw together so I am going to give that a try next week (read it AFTER I had got the shopping....typical!).

3 comments:

Ang said...

Picnic biscuit fudge - mmmmmmmmmmmm I'm facinated. lol

Anne said...

Sorry Rachel - but had to laugh at you sitting in the hairdressers trying not to throw up - that is bad!

Sharon (aka spacetrekkers) said...

Sounds like you are doing really well diet wise. 3L water, I am flat out getting 1L down a day.

Sorry about the hangover!

Hugs,
Sharon