Friday, January 12, 2007

Calculations

I found my original weight watchers book from when I started this journey back in Feb 2002 (restarted in August 06) anyway here are the stats:

26/2/02 - Start weight 126.3kgs

My lowest weight October 2004 was 96.3kgs

I always thought my lowest weight was 93.6kgs (wishful thinking...LOL) but that now means that I have lost 28kgs exactly and I am only 2kgs away from VIRGIN WEIGHT...yee ha!!!!

Gotta love that ay? So even though it has taken me nearly 5 years to lose 28kgs (I had a year off when I had Adam) I don't care because I feel amazing now compared to then and I still have 33.3kgs to go (god that was depressing working that out *giggle*) but I have decided that it isn't going to take me another 5 years because I have much better habits now (eating, exercise) and I am going to Aussie for Xmas this year so I want to be no more than 10kgs off my goal. That will give me a major goal of shifting 23.3kgs by Xmas 2007 but I won't be stopping there and will 'go for gold' and hopefully lose the lot! Arrrrr I love being motivated at the start of each year, long may it last :)

Right back to my life in general:
BBQ for dinner last night and we even got the water slide out for the kids to play with as it was SO HOT (Oh yes you read that right - HOT in Wellington!).
I could seriously live on salad all year round........just love it and I am getting very adventureous and experimenting with lots of different flavours ---- YUMMO.

Reece's last day at home with his Pop today and he's off to the holiday programme next week which he will just love. I got home yesterday and there was Reece and Pop on the playstation playing golf (god help me I'm surrounded by golf lovers) and it was really lovely outside, so I turned it off and sent them outside......hahaha.
Before we got the water slide out, we got a bucket filled with water and went and got their water bombs santa got them for Xmas (stocking fillers) and Andrew had some of those little water balloons and we all had a great time soaking each other - cooled everyone down.

Right back to work for me, catch you all on Monday.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Snap Rachel - I started a year after you (no year of for a baby for me) and lost 28k's.

You are going great, sounding very motivated and I'm sure you'll reach your goal for this year!

Chris H said...

*You can do it*, I'm sure you can! I have about 20 to lose AGAIN .... twit that I am. So we both have about the same amount to lose this year.... I certainly aim to. It sure was hot here too!

Sue said...

Have a great weekend - hopefuly we see some sun!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a great effor, who cares about how long it takes, you have not moved backwards to that top number! go YOU!

got the new blog now, crazy stuff...

next time i'll talk to you i'll be in Perth, yeee haaaaa

Sandii
x

Anonymous said...

hey Rach, if you get a chance can you stick this link up, i really think the girls should have a read!

http://blogs.smh.com.au/thedailytruth/archives/2007/01/pinups_they_aint_what_they_use.html

Sandii
xxx