Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weigh in

Gain of 200g taking me to 98.1kgs (total loss 12.2kgs)..........hhhhmmmmmmm I'd like to moan about that gain but alas I can't. I made some bad choices during the week and I must face up to it.

I managed to find my old pedometer (the one that zero's out on me alot) and I am determined to keep up my steps. The steps week that was:

Wed - 10440
Thurs - 8555
Fri - 7534
Sat - 5373
Sun - 0 (Turangi funeral - didn't wear it)
Mon - Lost my pedometer at pools
Tues - 4753 (Found my old pedometer at 10am)

Average for the week - 7331 which is about 1270 extra per day compared to last week (gotta like that!).

Apart from the gain last night, I am actually feeling really positive and enjoying experimenting a bit with my food (thanks to the few of you that put your recipes up for me to copy).

After weigh in I went home and had yellow and purple kumera, pumpkin and onions roasted in the oven with a citris dressing (prenzels) and it was divine!
I am finding that the last couple of weeks I am enjoying meals without meat which is different for me. I find red meat is too fatty (mince I mean - not steak) and steak just doesn't do it for me, I usually eat mostly chicken but occasionally throw some fish in but the last few weeks I have been eating either vegetarian or fish (with a bit of chicken thrown in) and I feel really good......what's up with that????

Water has been brilliant and now I just need to get the exercise in sync (I say this every week) and I will be away laughing. I noticed that the few nice days we had hear in Wellington did wonders for my exercise and I was out and about so ROLL ON THE NICE WEATHER I say!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Good to see that you are sticking with such a long journey. That is the thing that I notice, this is a journey that never ends. Suppose that is why I fail because I am always looking for the end of the road.

Sue said...

Weather up here has been lovely (but no doubt it will be crap when I get home to Wgtn!).

Karen said...

Yum your dinner sounds scrumptious... did you make it just for you or did Andrew and the boys have it as well? With Steph not eating veggies I find myself not eating many myself :(

Ang said...

200gm, bearly a blimp on the radar of your awesome weight loss!! ARGH we have the opposite trouble this side of the hill, its a bit too hot to go out walking during the day!