Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2nd post for the day

Hydrorobics (or some call it aqua), this was on my 'weekly plan' to go last night and I didn't go because I am a lazy so and so.

I have just come back from seeing a woman on another floor in our building who is 64 and is looking into Sureslim but was struggling with it as she usually eats quite well, it is just the exercise she can't get her head around and I was telling her about Anne who absolutely loves aqua and that I was suppose to go last night blah blah. She lives around the corner from me and suggested that if we go together we would encourage each other and that would keep us going..........hhhmmmmm

So I COMMITTED!!!!!

Starting tomorrow night, every Tuesday and Thursday night I will be doing Hydrorobics from 7.35pm to 8.35pm and I have butterflies..........why is that???

I have even written in my 'tracker' for tomorrow, wish me luck!

Who knows, this may even lead to doing some other sort of exercise (like getting back to our work gym or swimming laps)..........one step at a time Rachel.

8 comments:

Chris H said...

Good on you for committing to aqua, how neat that you have someone to go with. the nerves are just cos you don't know what you are in for probably, you will be fine!

Anonymous said...

hey Rach,

awesome loss, well done! i'm with you on the exercise band wagon, i have the tramp now and NO excuses. am going to give it a go right now. well in about 5 mins when i finish here!

keep up the good work. i've been planning our meals since this journey began and apart from the odd stuff up here and there life is so much better when you do it. i'm far more organised and i feel fuller and more satisfied.

xx

Anonymous said...

hey Rach,

just did 10 mins on it and oh Lordy, did i feel the burn. i'm really happy with it and so glad i thought of the idea. it's so easy to just whip it out and bounce away.

Isaac kept saying "isaacs turn" he's so cute.

seriously, i would be lying if i said i didn't feel sore already and i was definately puffed.

so that's a big thumbs up from me for rebounding.
x

Anne said...

Will be interested to see what tyou think! Bet you will sleep well afterwards:) Warning - the first session you may feel a little unco until you get familiar with the instructor's moves. Is it aqua deep or aerobics? Good luck!!

14pk said...

ooo thats soo cool!!!hydro rocks mate!!! you'll get addicted, only wish we had a pool close enough to do it!!

Cinders said...

Well done Rachels. You'll love it.

Annie said...

Hi Rachel, you'll love aqua...I did deep water aqua (in a dive pool) for a year or so and loved it...the normal pool stuff's great too.

Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments...I'm slowly discovering the world of blogging and am blown away by the amazing people in here.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of aqua.

Cheers!
Annie :-)

Kathryn said...

good luck with the acqua. I'm sure you will have fun at the same time as losing weight