Friday, March 30, 2007

Day off with my boy

Yesterday I went to the pools with Reece's school for the day and had an absolute ball. There were 54 kids and about a dozen parents and teachers and I was blown away by how well behaved the kids were.
I was in charge of 4 kids (Reece and 3 others) and apart from Reece not having his ears turned on (I'm sure it was because I was there) they were little angels.

Got home totally exhausted at about 3.45pm (after picking Adam up early from daycare) and we had a nice quite afternoon/evening inside as the rain started to spit.

I was due to go to Hydrorobics at 7.30pm (we were having visitors but they cancelled) and even though I was really tired, I was determined to go. I put Reece to bed at 7pm and he wanted me to lay down on his bed with him which I did and then woke up at 9pm................WTF???? Adam was in his bed asleep (Andrew put him there) and hubby was having a nice quite night watching TV. I got up rather peeved and told him so to which he said "oh yeah, I forgot you had that swimming thing on tonight"..........gggggggrrrrrrrr.

I'm soooooooo glad its Friday as I just can't wait for this week to be over.

Reece is going to his mates house tomorrow morning, Andrew is golfing, so Adam and I are going shopping........YAY! I want to start checking out the winter coats as I don't have one and suffered last year because of it so this year I am going to get a decent one.

Sunday sounds like it is going to be a quite one as well which is great too but we will wait and see.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Ahh the best laid plans of mice and men.... you must have been knackered mate.... hope the weekend shopping trip is fruitful.

Anne said...

I have a better reason than you for not going to aqua - got to the pool and no togs!

14pk said...

I think I might do hydro...you seem to be addicted as I was when I did it ages ago...I want that feeling back!!!!

oo class trip, you're a good mum. we never get parent helpers!! drives me nuts!!