Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weigh in

Lost 200grams...........don't know how THAT happened but I am taking it!!!
Current weight 97.4kg
Total loss 12.9kgs

Right - I am sick of mucking around like I have been for about 4 or 5 weeks, so its back into it!!
I think my biggest downfall is exercise (I see you all nodding) so I am going home tonight to talk to Andrew about getting a better routine for ME.

In the mornings I usually take Reece and he takes Adam which really limits me as he has to start at a certain time and has to be picked up at a certain time so I figure if I take both kids in the morning and Andrew picks them both up in the afternoon, that will leave me time to do my exercise after work *shrug*, we'll see.

But I am very motivated (again) and am determined to GET THIS RIGHT!!!

Other news:
Ummmmmmm nothing really, just plodding along with work and kids and housework - ya know, all the exciting stuff......LOL

8 comments:

Anne said...

Have you thought more about the aqua classes. Hope you can get into a routine that works for you so that you can exercise when you want?

Anne said...

Oops - put the question mark in the wrong place above!

Sandii said...

hey good loss, every bit counts!

i hope you come to some kind of arrangement. i have to agree, it's the one thing i'm struggling with since the move, i just don't have the freedom i used to have. living so far out of the city and stuff is just not working...

ahhhhh what to do what to do? not to mention, no way in hell am i walking in 40+ degrees, that's just stupid.

x

Chris H said...

Yaa for the loss. I take my hat off to people who have to juggle full time jobs and children.... how you find time to even do the bloody housework let alone exercise is beyond me! Try dancing while vacuming/washing floors/ getting as much "incidental" exercise as you can. Or get up at 4 am!

Ang said...

Nice work! 200grams I'd run with that.

Kt said...

200gms is all good, if you lost 200gms a week, thats 10.4kg in a year! and whenyou lose more than that on average, its all good!

Sandii said...

hey Rach,

new blogspot, not that it's bloody working.... :-(

http://losing101.blogspot.com/

x

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just found your blog through another blog. So I thought to write a comment in this interesting topic.
This weight loss is a great problem, even to me; as because I feel lazy to get up in the early morning for a nice walk. All through the day, I become so busy with my in-laws, my husband, my children and my job that finally there is no time for exercise. Now I am thinking about learning “TIME MANAGEMENT”.