Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weigh in......

Lost: 900 grams
Total loss: 14.4kgs
Current weight: 95.9kgs

I did actually think all the blinkin water I drank would have flushed more away but the exercise is non-existent so I'm shutting my mouth and not complaining.

I have also started planning my evening meals and exercise and putting it on the fridge, I have written out a two week menu planner and then sat down and wrote out every ingredient I would need to get when shopping and MY GOD what a difference it has made. I (and everyone else in the house) now know exactly what we are having every night and I know everything I need is in the pantry or fridge to make it. So I am not just chucking something quick together when I get home, I am putting more effort into feeding myself and my family and even know how many points each meal is worth so I can work that into the rest of my day.
I really feel less stressed and more calm when I am totally organised....weird I know.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Your planning /tracking worked well - that's a fantastic loss!!! Well done, keep it up and you will have another great result next week:)

Chubbymum said...

Woohooo well done hun.. That is a fantastic loss and you deserve it.

Planning and tracking is the main ingredient isn't it... I have to get back to it.

Love CM