Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Weigh in

Lost 800 grams............hehehe
Current weight: 95.1kgs
Total loss: 15.2 (got my gold star from WW for another 5kg lost)

I also have mini goals for myself with my weightloss and hitting 15kg was one of them and my reward was to get myself a new pair of swimming goggles and a new swim cap which I did.............BRIGHT PINK!!!! They will see me coming now!

I hit this target 2 weeks earlier than I had anticipated, so I have set myself a new goal (for 2 weeks time) to hit VIRGIN FAT. So I have 1.6kgs to lose in 2 weeks which is 800 grams a week, achievable right?

I ducked home after weigh in because I had forgotten my swimming bag, grabbed that and headed off to Hydrorobics where I firstly bought my new goggles and cap and because I had about 20 minutes before the class started I jumped in the water and did a few laps with those fins my friends hubby gave me AGES ago and had so much fun. I LOVE fins because they propelled me through the water and I could then concentrate on my breathing (something I have problems with) and style. I did about 5 laps before I came up for air which is BIG for me because I usually stop (and have a minor heart attack) after every lap.

Did the Xtreme Hydro class which I did on Sunday with the same teacher lady and thought "no worries, I did this with ease on Sunday" yeah right, what was I thinking!
There were about 35 people in the clasee (the 2 I have been to had 7 in one and 13 in the other) and she worked us twice as hard as the Sunday class..........man was I huffing and buffing when I was finished and sore. I am definately going back to THAT class!

Tommorrow I have a day off work because Reece's school is having a day trip to the local pools (not the one I go to) for a morning of swimming and an afternoon of sports activities (this pool has a HUGE outdoor area) and he begged me to go because and I quote "You never come to anything and every other parent does" god he's dramatic and wrong by the way. So a leave day for me, I'm not actually sure if I will be swimming or not but better pack the cossie just in case.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Great loss Rachel - especially after your weekend! Well done on hitting the 15k's too:)

LOL little boys can be dramatic at times - enjoy your day!

JustJo said...

Fantastic loss chick!! Go you good thing! :)

Chris H said...

Now swimming with fins, must try that, it probably works your legs in a different way too! Go on you!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

wooooohooooo well done rachel... thats an awesome loss...
Congrats on reaching a mini goal..
just goes to show a bbq on the weekend with lots of food isnt always a bad thing...
well done!!!