Monday, March 19, 2007

Massive Support

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your supportive comments last week on my "Your fat ay Mum" post. I do know that my little darling wasn't meaning it really and as they say "out of the mouths of babes".

Sick Friday with some sort of 24 hour bug (not very nice) but managed to perk up enough for a couple of wines at a friends house that evening.

Saturday Reece and I went to his school at 10am for a 'working bee' where he rode his bike around with all him mates and I got to do gardening (I HATE GARDENING) and have now realised that there are very big muscles at the back of your thighs (go figure) that I have NEVER used before.........oh the pain LOL. The weather turned to custard in the afternoon so we all just watched a DVD and played games.

Sunday I went and had brunch with my sisters as it was one of their birthdays and in the afternoon I took the kids shopping for a new pair of runners for Reece to wear to school as his last pair (only 4 weeks old) managed to get big holes in the toes...little monkey. Then took the kids back to the local school to ride their bikes on the tennis courts (again) and home for an early dinner, baths, bags packed for the following day and bed.

Did I mention last week that I was going to write down the amount of times I went to the loo as I was just amazed how often I now go (drinking approx. 3 litres of water)?
Well it worked out to be 21 times...........yep really! I have drank nearly a litre this morning and have already gone 5 times???? I have been brilliant with my water and drinking 2.5 litres on average everyday and my toilet trips aren't getting any less.....bugger, bugger, bugger.

I have also been tracking (a challenge Anne and I are doing) and can honestly say that I have been very good (apart from my sick day on Friday - couldn't face food) and keeping within my points, so I am hoping for great things tomorrow night at weigh in.

Right I have a bit to catch up on (blogs and work) so I'll be back tomorrow...bye

8 comments:

Chris H said...

Piddling lots is fantastic! REALLY IT IS! It means your kidneys are working really good, and your body if flushing out all the toxins as it should. I wish..... I can drink 3 llitres in a day and only pee once! Hence the need for piddle pills, such a pain. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, gardening aside!

Anonymous said...

hey Rach,
your weekend sounds like fun. glad you're feeling better.

i'm at home today with Isaac, he's a bit out of sorts so i thought, to hell with it, it's Monday and i'll just stay home with him. that way we can walk up to Daniel's school and pick him up too.

my computer still isn't letting me blog and i'm just about over it now.

i'm buying a mini tramp today, it's an orbit fitness one, it's the only solution i could come up with for regular exercise - i loathe doing dvds/aerobics etc, i just don't feel like i get anything out of them so here i am, about to bounce my way back to being fit and healthy.

i lost 400 grams this week which is amazing considering just how much the wheels fell off... and yesterday i walked 6kms and ran for 5 mins. it was 36 degrees and the middle of the day - what was i thinking?? and so i thought, i'll just see if i can run 5 mins anymore, yep, sure can so haven't lost as much fitness as i expected.

anyway, glad you're going so well, my water has been a bit of a struggle of late... oh well, i'll get there.

hope you have a good weigh in! i'm sure you will.
xx

Anne said...

I've been tracking (apart from Saturday but still did ok) Keep up that water!

Kate said...

Lol that is hilarious about counting home many times you wee'd - I've never thought of that!

And lol, I found those exact same muscles after gardening recently too!

14pk said...

trackng toilet stops...love it hahahaha you must have good working kidneys!!!


right i'm going to drink 3 litres tomorrow and flush myself down the toilet too!! goo you!!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Rofl.. You will have everyone drinking 3 ltrs of water and tracking thier toilet stops just to see if it is possible to go 21 times in one day.... haha
Struggling myself at the moment... Funny how you get to a certain point on your journey and it all goes to shit..I am so close... and yet i feel so far away.. and seem to be sabotaging myself...
Hmm but on a plus side..I did buy an aerobic airwalker at a garage sale on the weekend...ohhh and boy have I found some muscles I havent used in a long time also...

Chubbymum said...

You are going to have a ripper of a loss this week hun... well done and I hope you and Anne are really really happy with your weight loss this week.

You should make another little challenge!!!!! with us involved he he he PWWEEESSEEE I need the motivation.

Love Chubbymum

Anne said...

Just got your comment. Look forward to a great loss this week Rachel - sounds as if you are doing great!! I was only off track one day as well.