Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Weigh in

Lost 600grams
Current Weight 96.8kgs
Total loss 13.5kgs

Happy with that BUT I had been very good this week and was sort of hoping for a kilo (never happy ay?) so when I got home last night I sat down and thought about why I always loose heaps the first few months and then it takes me months to loose a kilo or two................answer = Tracking!
Pure and simple, I do really well when I track and I mean really track, not guessing half of what I'm eating. So last night I rummaged through all my weight watchers stuff (and there's heaps of it...LOL) and found my 'Deluxe Tracker' and also got out my points guide and supermarket guide (thanks again Sue), and have written everything down for today (I'm at 15 points out of 20 already!) apart from dinner (only 5 points left but I have a WW meal in the freezer worth that) and am really suprised at what I am eating (points wise).
I eat WW cereal every morning but this morning I decided to go back to the 1/2 cup of milk and 30g of cereal and WOW what a difference! I was having nearly 3 times the amount I was aloud and still counting it as 1 serve. I've also noticed I 'forget' to count margarine and mayo for sandwiches etc which really adds up.

Righto so its "Back to Track" which is one of the BASIC things to do but I do forget the basics sometimes.

I have been brilliant with my water this week (approx 3 litres per day) and always feel so much better when I'm on track with that - clensed or something.
Exercise has been nearly non-existent and I still haven't tried the hydrorobics that our local pool run but I have got their timetable written out and up on my wall at work and home and am going to get to it on Thursday night.

This week is full on as I am taking and picking up both kids as Andrew has ANOTHER launch of a limited edition product (Hazelnut time-out bar) which runs for 3 days and then he has a 2 day 'focus' meeting so it is a very long week for him. He is doing about 12 or 13 hour days and then more prep work in the evening for the following day which doesn't make for a happy husband and Dad so me and the boys are keeping away from him.......LOL.

On a brighter note, a friends husband is going away for a few days so me and the kids (she also has 4 kids) are going over on Friday night for a pot luck dinner and drinkies which will be nice and relaxing. Andrew has a friend over the road so he is going to come and have dinner with us and then disappear for a few hours to his mates and pick us up when we are ready to go home.....noice!!

I'd best go and re-fill my water bottle.......see ya!

6 comments:

Chris H said...

YOu are doing so well, a loss is better than a gain, remember that at all times! It pays to check on your portion sizes often, it is so easy to slowly give yourself a bit more... and a bit more... until you are having 2 serves instead of 1. Tracking is the most important step for me too.

Sue said...

Good on you for the loss and your new-found tracking motivation.

Anonymous said...

Well done on the loss..
Yep yep yep tracking is the main ingrediant isn't it..

Love ya
CM

Anne said...

Still a great loss! Keep it up. How about we challenge each other to a week of tracking. I keep starting... then forgetting. As you said easy to start slipping up on portion sizes and forgetting.

Anonymous said...

you are on fireeeee girlie! sizzle sizzle ;)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

well done on the loss...
slow and steady wins the race remember....If you did it flat out it is harder to keep off...
have a gr8 night fri night....