Friday, March 23, 2007

Hydrorobics

I went and LOVED IT!
I bought one of those 10 trip concession tickets which will MAKE me go (I hate to waste money) and was very abrehesive about it but once I was in the water I had a ball. There was about 8 of us in the class and it was a circuit class which was really fun and full of variety and I was a huffin and a puffin at the end of each activity. I will definately be doing Tuesday and Thursday nights....thanks Anne!

I also had a WW meal last night as the boys had a 'free night' on my menu plan and could have what they wanted so Andrew had a chicken & seafood laksa (his favourite) and the boys just had 2 minute noodles (their favourite). I ate at about 6.20pm and my class wasn't until 7.30pm but I felt I shouldn't have eaten or maybe eaten earlier (keep that in mind for Tuesday night).

NOTE TO SELF: When going to Hydrorobics, making sure your legs are shaved is a good idea but making sure your armpits are also shaved is an even BETTER idea!!! We are not talking 'ape girl' here but a couple of days growth IS NOT a good look.

Water has been fantastic (easy) and my food which I have bought to work for the week (ie. cottage cheese, vitaweats, fruit etc) has been awesome and I have not been tempted by the work cafeteria once.

In case I don't get back on here until Monday, have a glorious weekend everyone *big waves* Bye.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Was interested in how you would find it, and pleased to hear you enjoyed. It's a fun way to exercise:)

Ang said...

You rock!! Aqua classes are so much fun!

14pk said...

Yay good for you!!! for my birthday one year my dad brought me vouchers for the pool so i used them for hydro it was sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

yay for you!!!

Chris H said...

How neat you enjoyed the Aqua class, and yes, ya must shave the pits, not a good look. Have a fantastic weekend.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hmmm sounds like hard work to me...
but might be something i wouldnt mind looking into..
well done on the loss!!

Sue said...

Had a good giggle about your armpit spiders in the previous post!
It's amazing how many of us struggle more with the days at home than when we're working.