Monday, April 02, 2007

Short Week

Don't ya just love short weeks? I love em'.

I had a lovely weekend and the weather managed to stay quite nice if not a bit overcast.

Saturday I dropped Reece off at him mates house and Adam and I was going to go shopping but I dropped into my sister's for a coffee first (Big mistake) and ended up gas bagging to her for a couple of hours and then it was time to pick Reece up....LOL. We then dropped into another girlfriends and I had a coffee and all the kids played for an hour or two and then finally got home at about 2pm???

I got a text from Helena saying she was out on Trude (her gorgeous motorbike) and was going to pop in so I caught up for a green tea with her and see the 'biker chic' that she really is............brilliant!

Drank a bottle of wine on Saturday night while watching the rugby (how'd THAT happen?) and off to bed.

Sunday my sister arrived as we were going to Hydro then she stayed for a coffee when we got back (god I drink heaps of coffee ay?) and after she left I had enough time for a shower (get the clorene off me) and then I went to Scrapebook Central's Open day. I had so much fun and spent soooooo much money but got on a card course I really wanted to and managed to get my supplies. I could stay in that shop forever looking at all the stuff they have.

Ended up the weekend with a lovely vege and noodle stir fry.

Weekend eating and drinking - Water was terrible, food was OK, bottle of wine not so good.

5 comments:

Chris H said...

so what you had a bottle of wine, everything else was spot on! You still gotta live and enjoy your life, so sweat it. Have a lovely short week....

Jules said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me. Amazing how we can gasbag the weekend away!!

Anne said...

It was the weekend and you do have to enjoy life - so hope you enjoyed the bottle of wine!

I didn 't warn you about the smell of chlorine on y our skin. I catch fumes of it coming of my body even after a couple of showers!!

Anonymous said...

Sighhhhh Scrapbook Central. I went there once when I was in Wgtn. I wish you girls were up here and went scrapbooking with me sighhhhhh...

Love CM
Yep a lot of coffee hun he he he
xxoo

Sue said...

Yes, I do like short weeks - but somehow I still have to do 6 days work in 4!