Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Weigh in

Gain: 1.1kgs
Total loss: 14.5kgs
Current weight: 95.8kgs

Yes its my own fault but COME ON PEOPLE 1.1kgs!!!!!!!
I am back to the weight I was 3 weeks ago, what a waste of time and effort on my part....silly girl.
I did go to Hydro afterwards which was an effort because I was so peeved with myself for gaining, I just wanted to go home and feel sorry for myself but I dragged my butt there and really enjoyed it as usual.

I got slack with my tracking and water towards the end of last week so I am making an effort today to get back on track.

A girlfriend at work showed me some scrapbooking stuff she picked up from the $2.00 shop and it was awesome so on the way home yesterday I managed to spend $16.00 there ($2.00 shop.....yeah right!) and got some really cool stuff.

I made my first ever card last night for my stepfathers birthday and even though it was very basic as I don't have lots of card making stuff yet, I was quite happy with it and managed to add a couple of photo's of the boys as well.......he'll love it.

My card making class is next Wednesday and I am just busting to go and see how it all works and all the different layouts. I really don't want to buy to much until I have done the class (not doing very well with this at the moment...LOL) so I can see what I will and won't need. I reckon it is going to be quite an expensive hobby but I don't care.

Right, I'm off to go and write in my track for today and get a bottle of water.

9 comments:

Kate said...

Oh yay for cardmaking! It is so much fun, really addictive. My tip - never throw out any cards you get given from now on, well.. if they have a nice pic or something on the front, cut it out and make a new card from it. I've made heaps of simple effective cards that way.

Oooh next me & Mandy will get you on to digital scrapping (so much easier than real scrapping, and free!!).

Anne said...

Ouch to the gain! I'm sort of realising with me if I've had a couple of good weeks then I think I can lapse a bit. Don't know why!
What gets to me lots of people like my husband ate all the Easter goodies but do they gain - no! Not fair.

The main thing is that we can turn it around again - you are back on track, so you will do it!

Jules said...

It'll be off before you know it. As for the cardmaking, I really admire people that get off their butts and make stuff. Always nicer than the brought ones.

Chris H said...

My last "hobby" ended up costing us about $20,000, so I think you should be OK with card making mate! I hope you really enjoy it, being creative is so much fun! I miss my pottery ... but I just don't have the room here.... boo hooo. As for the gain...don't stress over it, you can work a bit harder and then it will be gone again I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Kate are you getting Rachel hooked on Digital Scrapbooking like I did with you...??? you wicked lady he he he.

So much cheaper to do Digital Scrapbooking hun than going and buying all the paper etc he he.

I love making cards!! OMG it is sooo addictive and so much fun and WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU UP HERE living in my area so we could go together??? HUH!!!

Hun sorry about the gain but I can so understand how you are feeling.. if I could manage getting myself last night to WW I would have seen a gain as well but was in too much pain but next week here I come.

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Helena said...

um I understand what a 1.1kg GAIN feels like ... dont let it happen again! *smoochies*

Karen said...

Bugger about the gain hun! And woohoo about card making! I am so jealous! :)
I hope we can catch up sometime real soon :)

Sue said...

Good God woman, you should at least be proud that you went to an exercise class after that wiegh-in, rather than going home and wallowing self-pity! Well done, you.

14pk said...

i think there is a club over easter rather than the weightloss but the weight gain coz i've joined that club too....

todays a new day!!! you can do it!!! card making rocks!! how exciting!!