Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Andrew and I are off to Dancing with the stars in the middle of next month (might be the finals I think) as it is only at Avalon Studio's (10 minute drive down the road) and Cadbury's are the sponsors (who he works for) and he figured it would be a night out for us.........LOL, god love him!
He has been watching this series but I only glance at it every now and then, I don't have any favourites.

Went to my card making class last night and had a ball, I am amazed at what you can do with a bit of imagination (and the right material). I made 3 cards and 1 tag and tried taking photo's this morning of them but they didn't come out so I will try again tonight and post them. I have a very bad habit of rushing and this is a hobby you can't rush, so I made one or two little mistakes but they are hardly noticable.
I am getting into a bad habit of going for my lunch time walk straight to Scrapbook Central which is where I did the class and buying a bit here and there. I realised I need heaps more stuff to do what I really want so this will be a 'one thing a week' treat.

Hydro tonight and I fly solo on a Thursday night now as my friend from work has stopped going, so has my eldest sister and my other sister only comes on a Tuesday night.........Rachel no mates LMAO!

I made a really nice dinner last night (love this planning thing) which was chicken breasts stuffed with herb stuffing and apricots, Kumera hash browns, creamed spinach, carrots and cauliflower...........YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Tonight was suppose to be beef stew/casserole but I wasn't organised enough and didn't get the crock pot on as I had two uncooperative kids to get dressed, fed and to daycare/holiday programme *sigh* god my mornings are hectic!!!
Anyway getting back to dinner, I might do steak and salad as this will be quick and easy.

I am ON FIRE with my water intake this week and can really feel it, I always feel fantastic when I have had my water (2.5 - 3 litres) I wish I could remember this great feeling when I am having an off day.
Food has been within points this week which thrills me no end and my exercise is increasing a little it everyweek.

10 comments:

14pk said...

DANCING WITH THE STARS???? omg i'm jealous!!!!

one treat a week sounds good for scrapbooking.hmmm might have to do that too - you always have great ideas!!!

good on you.kicking butt!!

Chris H said...

Dancing with the Stars.... I AM NOT JEALOUS !!! Totally hate the show.. does that make me abnormal 14pk??? I hope they feed ya is all I can say! And not bloody Cadbury's chocolate!

Ang said...

You lucky thing! I've only seen one of the episodes of DWTS, but it looks like it might be worth watching since they can actually dance!

How did you make the Kumera hashbrowns?

Anonymous said...

OHHH so much excitement in this post.

I love making cards too woohoooo for you loving the class... but be aware of scrapbook shops he he he they are addictive he he he.

Well done with your planning too. You are doing fantastically with your weight loss as well. {{hugs}}

Dancing with the stars.... OMG I haven't watched any of the other shows but I am watching this one and I am sooo glad April got voted off last week... can't stand the woman he he

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I had my cardmaking class this morning!! I have taken pics but bloody blogger wont let me post them... I will try again later,...
Oh and yes plz..kumara hashbrowns... how do you make them??? they sound devine...

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh and the chicken breats with the herb and apricot stuffing... how do you do that??? We eat alot of chook...So always looking for new ideas... Sounds a bit healthier than stuffing them with Camembert

Anne said...

I'm envious - very envious!! Just love the program. A lot of competition this year, really a few that could win. LOL - no-one could teach me to dance - I probably would end up in a heap on the floor!

You better put some of your recipes on here!!

Jules said...

Dinner sounds divine but sorry, have to agree with Chris, so not jealous!!!

Anne said...

Meant to say don't worry about hydro on your own. I feel if you go by yourself you don't realy on what someone else is up to - which can make you change your mind - (does that make sense??) I've always just done by own thing, have met a lot of women though.

Cinders said...

Just catching up - well done on the loss. Enjoy the rest of your week.