Monday, April 23, 2007

New fence and friends

New Fence:
The one big thing we did this weekend is get our front fence done, we pulled down the 1.5m white shitty looking thing and put up a 1.8m new charcol wooden fence and it looks fab!
Just another coat of paint (which Dad will do during the week for us) and its all finished. I was on the paint brush painint the inbetween bits and also painting the inside and Dad was on the posts and railings and Andrew was hammering the nails, quite a good little chain gang.

Friends:

Luckily Helena (alias - my biker chic mate) came around for a coffee/tea and I managed to sit down and have a break while the boys soldered on.
I also had the pleasure of seeing Karen and Rachel on Saturday, they walked down from their place. I must say it has been a while since I seen Rachel and she has grown heaps since I seen her last. My first hold ended in tears as wee Rachel just wanted Mummy, even my second hold started out with tears but I eventually got her off to sleep on my shoulder.

Hydro:
Yep went on Thursday night as it is a circuit class and I am enjoying doing two different sorts of classes. It was our instructors last night and she is being replaced by the Monday night instructor who we have had fill in once or twice and she is a KILLER! My sister also met me there on Sunday morning and we had another great workout............god I love Hydro!

Food/Water/Exercise:

My exercise has been really good this week with all but 1 day consisting of lunch time walks plus hydro 3 times a week.
My Water is brilliant during the week but terrible on weekends, I think because it isn't sitting in front of me on a desk and I am busy running around on the weekend, I just don't even think about it. I usually remember at dinner time and then try and drink over a litre at one go and then end up in the loo all night.
Food has been excellent during the week AND all weekend. I was determined to get myself sorted on the weekend's and stop eating stupidly as I was undoing all the good work I had done through the week. I made meatloaf and shepherd's pie on the weekend (Andrew's favourite) but they are both too fatty for me (I get wicked heartburn with mince) so I had a WW meal one night and my vege's and noodles another night.

I AM hoping for a good result tomorrow night on the WW scales.

6 comments:

Anne said...

SOunds like you have had a fantastic weekend.

Yep - I clicked Mandy thought it was you! You are right - it is a cool name, Karen would agree as well!

I'm all for meeting up again, hope it happens soon! Tell her not the end of May though as we are away.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Big weekend lady...
Bugga about mince giving you heartburn!
I have had yet another shocker of a weekend.. I should be able to skip sat & sun coz i blow out every weekend!!!
damn..I can put on a kilo in 3 days!! And have to spend monday to thurs getting it off and more for weighbridge!! I am self sabotaging here!!!
Your new fence must look amazing..
Always nice to have something new and fresh!

Helena said...

have you thought about mincing your own? get some good lean steak like rump and mince it up :)

Chris H said...

Yaa for the fence getting finished! Fingers crossed for your weigh in, I put my head in the sand for mine... know it ain't good.

Anne said...

Good luck for weigh in tonight:-)

Anonymous said...

hey Rach,
glad you are having such a top week! keep up the hard/good work and the scales shall reward thee this evening. LOL

sorry i am not able to blog/comment like i used to but i do read every day and i do so want to comment.

take care
xx