Thursday, April 26, 2007

Weigh in

A little late I know but with ANZAC day and all, I had to wait to get back to work to get on the computer.

LOST: 600g
Current weight: 94kgs
Total loss: 16.3kg

I had wicked stomach cramps which is a sure sign of TOM but I wasn't due for a week and a half but didn't want to risk it, so I went home after weigh in (instead of to hydro) and sure enough..................the flood gates opened! (sorry TMI?)

So I am still (2 days later) cramped up and flooding like you wouldn't believe (oops TMI again) which is weird because I usually only do that the first day and even Helena's Peppermint tea cure isn't working this month......woe is me *puts back of hand to forehead*.

Mothin-in-law arrives today so she should be there when we get home from work/school. The kids are busting to see her as we only get to see her about twice a year (lives in Te Aroroa which is 2.5 hours past Gisborne).
I'm hoping she is going to be chief cook while she is here as she is the most amazing cook and use to do cater for hotels and for huge functions a few years ago and can make mutton chops take like liquid gold............mmmmmmmmm.

Yesterday was spent with a good friend and her 4 kids, my eldest and her youngest start soccer (same team) on Saturday so we were giving them some practice tips and also building ramps for them to ride their bikes over......cool fun!
Had lunch (spinach & Feta quiche with salad - YUM!) and then went to the park for an hour or so. Finished the day off with a quiet afternoon.

Right I am suppose to be getting my mid-year review all typed up (I hate this time of year) and want it to look respectable, so I'd better be off.......see ya.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Don't you dare go overidulging on your MIL's Cooking madam! Enjoy your day...Yaa for the loss, you clever tart, well deserved I'm sure.

Jules said...

Cut and paste the following link to read about the best cramping cure I have found!!! And I have shockers mate, have it at the moment and this is the only thing that has ever worked to help the pain. Chamomilia/nicotinia it's a homeopathic by weleda

http://www.weleda.co.nz/products/3217.cfm

Anne said...

Enjoy the home cooking! Will be lovely for the boys to see their nana.

Well done on a loss!