Monday, April 16, 2007

Back to it

Hi ho, hi ho, its back to work I go...........weekends are NEVER long enough ay?

Anyway - I had a great weekend, the weather was lovely and I managed to get up to Archiballs (Scrapbooking place) Saturday morning and get some more stuff for my cards. Went to a really nice bakery on the way home and got the boys some lunch and me a beef roll which was beautiful.

Didn't do a great deal on Saturday night.........boring people that we are.

Sunday I did the ole housework in the morning and then went and met Chris H for lunch at Westfields as she was down from Palmy for a look around. Stew (Chris's hubby) took the kids for a walk (who are gorgeous by the way) and Chris and I sat there for well over an hour chatting which was BRILLIANT! Thanks again Chris, I had a lovely time.

Got home and had a fight with hubby........hahaha because he hurried me home (mobile call) so he could go and play golf for the 2nd time that weekend - not impressed!!
So he took my Dad and Reece with him and it was only Adam and I home which was great because 1 kid at a time is amazingly easy nowdays.

I was busting to get into my card making last night so I stupidly let Reece sit next to me and watch plus I also gave him some paper and a hole punch to play with while I got started. I had been working for about 40 minutes and had everything cut out etc ready to go and then Adam started crying (he had been in bed well over an hour) so while I went in to see to him, Reece decided he would use half my clue and stick everything I had just cut out on his piece of paper.........aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!
So I ended up just doing a basic one as it was quite late which looks OK but wasn't what I had wanted (forgot to take a picture before putting it in its envelope).

So there you have it, a nice quite weekend which is great after having people stay last weekend plus other visitors.

My food has been very average (as per usual on the weekends) and my water has been about 1 - 2 litres a day which isn't that crash hot.

6 comments:

Jules said...

1 - 2 Litres is good in my books!! I preach about the value of water but am a slack tart at actually drinking it.

I look forward to seeing your next kid-free card. LOL.

Anne said...

Sorry but LOL at Reece, we've learnt what kids can be like when let loose. Our laminator is still out of action:-(

Anonymous said...

OMG it sounds like my home he he he.

I used to have that with my boys and that they would touch things and my cards would get ruined he he he but not anymore.. I have a drawer in my room full of scrap stuff for the boys and they can make cards to their hearts content and they know (after a couple of mishaps like yours he he he) that they DO NOT touch mums stuff he he he... welcome to my world.

How fantastic.. OMG OMG I wish you were here going to card classes with me it would be fantastic.

Can't wait to see the next card you make my friend I am sure it will be FANBLOODYTASTIC.

Love ya
Chubbymum

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I am looking forward to seeing these breations also.. kids suck when we are trying to do our own craft...and yes My daughter has her own stash now... and look out if she touches my stuff..hahahaha
As for weekends with food..i suck at weekends... and my water has been terrible...
Weekends..i drink more scotch then water...hahaha

Ang said...

Oh no!! never turn your back on a kid with glue. lol

Chris H said...

Derrrr.... about the card! I know for a FACT you had a good lunch on sunday (as did I) so your weekend's food wasn't all bad mate! It was neat seeing you!