Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Weigh in

Lost 400grams
Current weight: 94.7kgs
Total loss: 15.6kgs

Another 1.2kgs to get to VIRGIN FAT..............yeah ha!!!!

Shot up to the pools after weigh in and did laps until Hydro started (who is this women????) and the women who takes the class must have been in a bad mood because she worked us the hardest I've ever been worked. BRING IT ON!!!

Off to the Doctors today with young Adam as I suspect he may have asthma. Has been coughing for hours of a night and the good ole tixilix isn't working, he also coughs and weezes for long periods if he has been running around............I hope not.

After only 3 weeks of Hydro I reckon my body is changing as my clothes are fitting me much better now (does that make sense?). I am still in the same size but I feel like they are feeling better when they are on (pants especially).

Nothing else to say so I will love ya and leave ya for now........bye bye *waves*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo hun for the loss.

I do agree I reckon people can lose the centimetres but not the scales and clothes start feeling fantastic and sometimes I reckon losing the centimetres can be better because we judge how we feel by our clothes... well I do anyway.

I hope it isn't asthma either hun... good luck with the doctor.

Chubbymum

Anne said...

Re your remark - who is this woman!! I felt exactly the same today when racing from the gym onto the aqua class, like is this really me??

Fingers crossed with Adam. the doc reckoned Devin had asthma a few weeks ago, persistant, ongoing coughing, prescribed an inhaler, also a preventative one, all seems ok now though so we don't really know if it was or not. SOme kids only get it for a few years and then it disappears. Both my husband and daughter get it but it can easily be controlled, disappear for a while so don't worry too much.

Great you are feeling the clothes fitting better!

Chris H said...

Our wee Griffin is the same, when he gets a cough he coughs for bloody months, and worst at night... I dread him getting a cold! I hope Adam is ok and not asthmatic, Griffin does well with asthma medication, even though he's NOT asthmatic really.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

hey girl... have you taken body measurments?? Well if not you should... that helps heaps when the scales arent moving but your body is shrinking... but hey.. your scales are moving... and all in the right direction!! woooohoooooo Well done !!

Karen said...

Yay for the loss! You are doing so well!!! Hope Adam is ok.