Friday, April 20, 2007

Photo's

Well I don't know if it was blogger or my home computer but I tried and tried to upload some photo's last night and it just wouldn't let me.
Anyway I sent them to work and here they are.

Photo of my collection of 3 cards and 1 tag I made at my card making class.





Photo of my little tiger Adam.





Photo of my yummy dinner last night (WOK vegetables, WOK sweet thai sauce and Udon noodles).





Not much other news really, I am the only one in my department for the next week so my posts might be a bit few and far between.

Went to Hydro again last night and loved it, nearly didn't go as it was very cold and I was trying to think of every excuse under the sun to stay home (ie. sore ankle, still too full from dinner, too cold) but kicked myself in the butt and went and I'm really glad I did.

Got home and made a RSVP card for a friends daughters party the boys and I are going to next month and also made a pretty pink card for the little girl....so much fun!

9 comments:

Chris H said...

Firstly, blogger was a bitch yesterday, I couldn't post photos either.... so it wasn't just you. Secondly: those cards are just devine! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours.
Thirdly, good on you for going to your hydro class, you rock chick! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hun your cards are fantastic!! I bet you are proud hun... well you sound proud that is for sure.

Can't wait to see more of them... We should do a card swap thingy.... they have something like that online where you make things to go on a card and you send them to people in a group and then they put it on the things you made on a card and do it up and send it back to you... I have always wanted to do something like that he hehe

Love ya
Chubbymum

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh I love your cards... so much nicer than my poxy hydrangea card!!! The class I have joined has a medley over 8 weeks and the cards i really wanted to do arent til another two weeks away.. so i have to do the first two weeks anyways! Keep up the awesome craft work.. someone will be so happy to recieve those!

Karen said...

Your cards are wonderful hun! I love them and I love the colour scheme too!!! You should be pretty damn well proud of yourself!
Well done on going to Hydro - you never know one day I might surprise the hell out of you and join ya!!!! LOL
Have a great weekend

Anne said...

The cards are lovely, you clever lady you!

Cute photo of your little boy:-)

I've got to push myself to the pool sometimes - but once in it's great! It's just the thought.

Kate said...

I love those cards, they look fantastic! Clever you :-)

Name: Lynise said...

Hi Rachel,
Just added your blog into fav's so I can start visiting regulary.

Jules said...

Cards are lovely, dinner looks good enough to eat and so does your wee tiger!!

Glad to hear you are having fun.

Kathryn said...

the cards look lovely. Well done for going to the hydro class. It is always good when you do push yourself to go and end up having a great time :)