Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday 13th..........ooooooooooohhhhhhhh

I love Friday the 13th, black cats and spooky stuff like that.
I'm hoping to have an uneventful day even if it is Black Friday though.

Just plodding along here, went to Hydro last night and both sisters and my friend from work bailed on me but that was fine as I still enjoyed it on my own.

Going to a friends after work today for a wine and then home to watch the Hurricanes!
(our Rugby team for those who have no idea what I'm talking about)

No other plans for the weekend apart from wanting to go to Upper Hutt and have a look at the two scrapbooking shops up there as I have my aunties and MIL's birthday this week and thought I might have another wee go at doing some cards.

Right, I've got another busy day at work today so I'd best get to it. Even though this has been a short week, it certainly hasn't felt like it.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh good on you. I would never have known it was good friday if you hadnt posted that... haha
Joking. I might have actually looked at the calendar for some reason! I am going out for a long walk so i will make sure I look out for black cats and buses!

Hope you day flies at work. I want to see photos of your cards when you have done them!
I love card craft. I will be doing a course on thursdays at a craft group i go to and that will include different cards... I am soooo looking forward to that!
I will take photos for you and post them on my blog.

Chris H said...

I wish I was enthusiastic about some sort of hobby at the moment, your scrapbooking sounds neat! Maybe not me though. I'm hooked on Sudoku at the moment, does that count? Enjoy your weekend, might even come down on Sunday and do the shops!

Anne said...

Wish I was into crafts, it sounds like fun.

Hope the Hurricanes do some good tonight. Have a great weekend:-)

Ang said...

Go the Hurricanes, and thanks for the email. lol VERY appropriate!