Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Work is MAD at the moment. I managed to get away from work at 6pm last night and I have had such a bad day that I want to get away no later than 5pm today.

I got home last night (late) and Andrew had my Vegetarian Lasagna waiting for me ...... YUMMO!!!! Out of all the WW meals, I definately like this one the best. Chicken hotpot is also another favourite. So I finished the day yesterday well under points, I have also been super good today and will also not go over points..........whew. I find that I am excellent during the week when I am in a controlled atmosphere but am USELESS at home (I must work on that...hehe).

Not much happening actually which is great, I hate drama but I seem to have heaps of it in my life.

A lady came into work today with her 6 week old baby girl and I was soooooooooo clucky it even suprised me. She was the cutest little thing I've seen and she weighed about the same at 6 weeks that my boys did when they were born (little fatties of mine).

I am hoping to go out for lunch with Jo tomorrow and we aren't 100% sure where to go, I suggested a couple of places in Petone that do really nice salad's (chicken salad's and stuff) and she doesn't mind either way but I have just thought of MITRE 10 MEGA's Chicken salad with sundried tomatoes and pinenuts...................my mouth is watering now....LOL. Her darling little girl isn't well so I am not sure if she will be able to make it, just have to wait and see.

It has been REALLY hard but I have been trying to drink all of my water. It seems that I can go to the toilet 100 times a day when it is freezing, without drinking my water but have managed to drink a few glass's a day.

I'm now going to catch up with a few more blogs, I wanted to yesterday but didn't get a chance........catch ya later!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Yum that salad sounds scrummy!!

Have you tried any herbal teas or even drinking warm / hot water? Sounds strange, and takes a while to get used to but it's quite nice after a while in winter.

Carla said...

every time you mention that salad i drool!! yummmmmmmmm

i find it harder to drink water during the winter too, herbal teas are great if you like them, my fave is Blackcurrent and Apple, and Green Tea... yummmm!!

Ang said...

What a nice hubby you have. :)

mmm salad sounds good!!

Chubbymum said...

I know what you mean about water hun... I LOATHE it to the max but I managed it today sighhhh.

Have a great day

Love Chubbymum

Kt said...

salad at Mitre10 mega??? sounds nice anyway!
do u eat quite a few WW meals? I tend to have a couple a week & I love the pesto spagetti & the lasange, from memory all that I have tried have been pretty good!