Friday, June 16, 2006

O Man...............

I went to a Prenzel's party (alcohol, infused oils, vinigarettes etc) last night at my friends house and managed to only have 1 shot of alcohol and about 4 tastes of different oils (with a bit of bread) BUT (and there is always a but) I walked into the kitchen and there it was THE FOOD and I was a bit peckish so I thought I would have a carrot and celery stick (without dip) but then I just couldn't go past the mini sausage rolls and the magnificent apple cake - and on it went *major sigh*. A really good point to this evening was I got to meet Karen (a fellow blogger) who I have been dying to meet and we got on like a house on fire (hi honey!).

I was having a good week food wise - O Well, back into it today.
I did buy a bottle of Chocolate Cream which was really yummy and 2 vinigarettes (Citris and Avacardo - to die for).

I am such an Oprah fan and last night she had her 20th ON AIR anniversary that Andrew taped for me. I got home and jumped into my nice warm bed (love electric blankets) and watched that which was lovely and I cried at a couple of points..........hehehe, I'm such a big sook.

Not much else to say actually - I haven't been drinking my water like I should which is very naughty. I seem to be getting to about lunch time and then realising I haven't drank anything yet.

6 comments:

Carla said...

ohhh yum! im going to a Prenzel party next week and i too LOVE their dressings, and their oils are to die for! i havent tried the new ones, so im looking foward to that! cant try the liquors though... but ive had plenty in the past!

Karen said...

Hi ya - was great to meet you too hun! Can't wait till we catch up again!
Have a good weekend.

Ang said...

How cool, catching up with Karen!!

:)

JustJo said...

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Kate said...

Aww I'm so jealous! I can't wait to meet Karen :-)

Felicity said...

I cried watching Oprah was so toughing and oh when Sydney Portier came on I thoguht she was gonna collapse.
Felicity