Thursday, June 08, 2006

A wee break

Well after the hectic few days I have had, I actually have 5 minutes peace so I thought I'd jump on here and give a quick update.

Feeling really good and positive this week and it feels good to feel like this (wish it happened continuously...hehehe). My eating has been 100% on track and my water has been average and my exercise has suffered this week with me working long hours but I feel I haven't been doing do badly overall.

Didn't get to Mitre 10 Mega for lunch today but fully intend to get there next week.

I have just finished reading other blogs and it is really awesome reading about the ladies who are totally in the ZONE at the moment. I do try and leave comments but don't always have time, but be sure I am reading.

Well it is 3.20pm and I am dying for a coffee, ta ta.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for feeling good and positive - it makes such a big difference to your day! :-)

Carla said...

well done with your eating 100% on track!! your sounding great!!!