Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Cluck cluck..............

Can you hear me clucking from there?
Kate (a fellow blogger) had her second daughter (Natalia) yesterday and has posted some photo's and she is the most gorgeous little princess. Congrats again Kate and I'm sorry for leaving so many messages but it was sooooooooo exciting (thank Amie again for updating us).

Andrew has always wanted a little girl which would have been lovely but I ended up with 2 amazing little boys which is just perfect:) Anyway two kids seemed like more than enough kids to me (whatever sex) and the little darlings are very expensive as well, so I sold all of my baby stuff and only have a stroller, capsule and highchair left (which I intend to put on Trademe very soon) so there is NO WAY I could have another one but...............................................

Thank heavens Andrew doesn't know about this blog (my world) because he would be trying to get me pregnant as we speak................................LOL.

Anyway - back to reality! Have had another couple of excellent days eating but exercise???BAD!!! I have been freezing cold and going for a good old brisk walk would have warmed me up but I am such a sook.

We have been having the most awesome frosts lately, this morning my car doors were frozen shut and it took about 5 minutes (and heaps of water) to unstick them. Then another 20 minutes to defrost the car enough to drive..................opps, late for work.

Anyway I am working late again tonight so I'd better get back to it so I get home at a reasonable hour. Hubby is cooking spaghetti bol for dinner which means I will be having a WW meal as mince gives me wicked reflux (heartburn).

P.S. I am quite lucky Andrew isn't working at the moment because Kohanga rang to have Adam picked up as he has bad diarea (sorry about the spelling) which means he will be home for a couple of days.............joy!

5 comments:

Karen said...

LOL @ being clucky but I SO know what you are saying there!!!
Will send you an email re the stuff you are going to list on TM :)
Sorry to hear that Adam is not well - hope he comes right soon.
And yeap we sure have had some decent frosts lately....

Chubbymum said...

Diarea is going around at the moment it is terrible aye. Big hugs hun... Glad that I am up here and not down there where it is cold hun he he he.

Good on your for keeping to your exercise hun.

Love CM

Kt said...

hehe, afraid the cluckyness doesnt wear off on me :)

hope your wee boy is much better soon!

Carla said...

ohh yes, babies everywhere :)

i hope your boy gets better soon, its not nice is it!

Kate said...

I hope your boy is better now, diarrhoea is awful!

Thanks so much for the mention on your blog and all your comments and support!