Monday, June 19, 2006

Weigh In

107.2kgs = Loss of 0.700grams.

Yep I'm happy with that because I have been doing a bit of 'rainy, wet, miserable weather' comfort eating and no exercise. So 700grams for 2 weeks isn't bad (stayed the same last week).

I had a boring weekend really, Saturday morning I stayed home with my kids and we just played games and did some colouring in and writing etc. Reece is now writing his own name without us having to write it for him first and he isn't 5 until the end of October so I think that is good? We think it is awesome and made sure he knew it and he is wanting to write all the time now. Adam came right Saturday afternoon but was then constipated all day Saturday and Sunday (poor wee thing).

Saturday afternoon I FINALLY got back to skating and took Reece and Andrew with me which was interesting. Andrew hasn't been on a set of skates for about 25 years and was really raw to begin with but by the time we left he had managed to move away from the side and was skating on his own (without holding on). Reece put on his skates and wanted to get going and of course fell over a couple of time and then got the shits with it and wouldn't even stand up. He just wanted them off and that was it, I even tried walking him around but he wasn't interested so he spent most of his time watching his Mum and Dad try skating.........hehehe. I did see Helena there and MAN she is good now, I couldn't believe how much she had improved and is looking really good also (you go girl!).

Sunday was freezing and we stayed inside all day with the heaters on. Me and the boys made afgan biscuits with chocolate icing and M&M's on them (ate about 4 too many).

Not much else going on in my neck of the woods.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Well done Reece! thats brilliant writing his own name like that!!

and well done you on your loss this week!!! :)

Karen said...

Well done on your loss this week! And yes isn't Reece clever!! :)
Well done on getting to skating :)

Kt said...

great loss :) doing well

Ang said...

Go your wee nearly 5 year old!!

That is soooo cool that he wants to learn. I think attitude is 99% of the battle with boys, and if he has that then you are setting great foundations.

Did that even make any sense?

Well done on your loss!!! This damn winter weather is a REAL challenge and barrier for losing weight ay!