Monday, July 24, 2006

A loss...........

107kgs ..............loss of 1.5kgs

I love the first week of a 'starting again' diet, don't you.........hehehe

I have been really great with my eating and tracking has definately put me back on the straight and narrow. I feel totally in control when I am tracking and get a daily boost at the end of the day when I know I have stuck to points.

I had a really full on weekend with visitors galore, I love catching up with people but BOY did I have a whoa of a headache on Saturday night. I managed to see the haka and then the first 5 minutes of the AB's rugby before I conceded and went to bed. My oldest son was worried about me because everytime someone spoke, I winced in pain. Adam went to be early after a full on day with kids to play with and no sleep (first time ever) so Reece decided he needed to come to bed with me and look after me (very cute and cunning). I think I was asleep before 8pm which is unheard of in my house but I felt a million bucks the following morning.

Andrew finally finished building all of his shelving and whatnot for his shed and now all his tools, nails, paints etc are hidden away and all the other odds and sods are stacked in a corner with a drop cloth over them. He took me out last night to show me and was very proud of himself, he reckons the gym will be started this coming weekend..........YAY!

Right, I'm off to read some journals and catch-up with what everyone has been up to over the weekend.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Great loss Rachel - that will give you the inspiration to keep at it. Have a good week:)

Chubbymum said...

Wohoo Rachel that is a fantastic loss. You should be very proud of yourself. Can you send some of the weight loss luck my way please. I have been really good this week (I think) but not feeling like I have lost anything ya know he he he.

Love ya
CM

14pk said...

AWESOME LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ang said...

CONGRATS! that is huge.

You have a very fast working hubby. :D I hope you were suitably proud!

Karen said...

Wooohoooo! Great loss hun! You are rocking!!!!! And like you say - if thats not inspiration nothing else is!!!

Helena said...

nice work babe! Glad you were able to get some rest time for yourself :)