Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Still going strong

Well it is Tuesday afternoon and I am still feeling good and positive (amazing).

I tracked yesterday and felt in control of what was going into my mouth. At the end of the night I worked out that I was 2 points under so decided to have a superwine with my coffee and then realised I hadn't been counting my coffee's...................bugger! I had about 4 or 5 coffee's yesterday and I usually count each one as half a point, so there went my superwine (I was really looking forward to it) *giggle*.

I have asked hubby to set up my bike in our spare room (not that I can see the floor in there) as my Dad bought me a thingy that attaches to the back wheel and it turns it into an exercise bike (cool ah), he got it for me at Xmas and it has only taken me 7 months to get it out........hehehehe.

Andrew had left over 'boil up' (yuk!) for dinner last night and the kids had left over sausages and a bowl of noodles (their favourite) so I ended up having a WW dinner which was really nice (Thai chicken and rice) and I thought I would get hungry later as I am a BIG eater and these meals are medium size but to my suprise I wasn't. I would have still eaten the superwine though - naughty.
Tonight is herb crumped chicken with brocolli, cauliflow and leek and I might roast a piece of pumpkin and potato as well - hmm dunno know? Drinking lots of water and eating fruit and crackers (Ryvita's or vita weats) during the day.

Took up Sue's challenge of making it a 'taking the steps rather than the lift' week and as I work on the 3rd floor, I have been feeling it.

4 comments:

Karen said...

YUM! Your dinner tonight sounds delicious!!!! Can I come for tea??? LOL
Though the boil up from last night sounds great too! LOL I haven't had one of those for years!!!
Great work taking the stairs hun!

Ang said...

Good on you girl! This is so wonderful to read - long may it continue.

Helena said...

Nice work, control is such a fantastic feeling! :)

Chubbymum said...

Well done for tracking hun.. as you know I have been finding it hard myself.

OMG stairs... ouch... good on you for keeping to it.

I have a challenge that I am doing at the moment and I might put it up on my website tomorrow night.

Love CM