Monday, July 31, 2006

No change

I hate that!
107kgs which means I stayed the same as last week......ggrrrr!

I know that at least it isn't a gain BUT I was really good Monday to Friday...LOL.
Weekends just kill me, I mean really kill me.
Friday night I had Texacana Burger for dinner (with wedges) and then I had too much bread with my dinner's (Sat and Sun) and 1/2 bag popcorn while watching a movie last night.
OK maybe I do know why I didn't lose anything this week *sigh*.

Andrew has the stereo up and running in the garage which means I don't hand ANY excuse to get on that bike that is just sitting in there calling my name. I haven't decided if I am going to do morning's or evening's but I am swaying toward's morning because I am basically just lazy in the evenings and know I won't get my butt out there.

Had a relatively quite weekend. Saturday I got my hair coloured and cut and my eldest sister also has her hair done there and we had the same appointment time so got to have a good ole' catch up for an hour and a half. Our hairdressing thinks we are both mad but loves hearing all about our family going's on. Sheryl (sister) has been going to the same place for about 10 years and put my onto her as well and I have been going for about 6 years.
Always feel heaps better after I have had my hair done plus on the way home from work on Friday I got my eyebrows waxed (ouch!) which also makes me feel spoilt (I can't for the life of me keep it up myself).

Sunday consisted of me and the boys (Andrew was golfing) getting their Thomas train set out and building a massive track in the lounge room and we played for hours, I also went through a few packets of batteries. Played a few board games (Beetles is the favourite at the moment) and then got the spare foam mattress out and put it against the couch and slide down it (not me) which they loved. Then we built a big cubbyhouse in their room between Reece's bed and Adam's cot with about 6 blankets........hehehe loved it!

Made a really nice Chicken roast for dinner with a HUGE vegie dish, there is enough for me to have again tonight (vegies that is) which is good. Andrew is at home today so he will get dinner organised for him and the boys.

That's about it for me.........ta ta

4 comments:

Sue said...

What lovely fun you had with your boys! They're lucky to have such a great Mum.

Karen said...

Wow sounds like you had a fantastic day with the boys yesterday! Can't wait to have that sort of fun when my wee one arrives! You are a great mum!
Bugger about staying the same but its a hell of a lot better than a gain hun!
Have a good week

Carla said...

sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!!!!! so much fun!!

Ang said...

What a great mum you are :D Sounds like soooooo much fun.