Friday, July 14, 2006

Starting on a Friday

Well I have practically a book full of lists. I wrote a list for everything I could think of (not just 'getting back on the weightloss wagon' and I feel so much better today.

Most of what I wrote out starts as of Monday because I have a few things at home I want to sort out (ie. clean out the spare room so I can fit my bike in there) but then I came into work this morning and a was talking to a lady at work about it and see she "yeah, you can't start a diet on Friday ah?" and I thought WHY NOT!!! So I have officially started again.
I can't for the life of me find my old WW points book but I am going to have a good ole' clean out on the weekend and if not, I will go and buy another one because I really need to start tracking again (properly - not guessing).

So this morning (its only 10.20am) I have had:
2 coffee's with trim milk
2 glasses water (shock horror)
1 bowl of cereal with trim milk (nutragrain - must bring something healthier to work)
Subway for lunch (a friends shout) my order is Ham with salad and ranch dressing

Don't know what I will do for dinner but I have decided to take more time with dinner and not just get home and chuck something together because the kids are hungry. Last night we ate quite late (for us anyway) which was 6.45pm and the kids were that hungry that they ate everything on their plates (a rare occurance) so we decided to try and eat at about 6.15pm from now on which should give me plenty of time to prepare something healthy and not put the kids through starvation *giggle*.

Weekend...........hhhhmmmmmmm

Saturday
I am going to do the big 'clean out' (spare room anyway) and I have a moutain of washing to get done which should be fun with the crap weather we are suppose to have, general housework and try and get the kids out for a couple of hours.

Sunday
Going to Karen's for coffee and some of her baking (don't worry, I'll be good) with Helena, Jo and Janine so I am really looking forward to that and then I intend to go home and plan my weeks eating (lunch's and dinner's). Jo had said she had been doing this and it was working a treat plus I won't be coming home and THEN having to get something out of the freezer to cook, so I am going to give this a try and see how we go.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

4 comments:

Ang said...

wow wow wow.... I can tell you have found your mojo again.

Go you good thing!

Carla said...

your on to it mate! can you do something for me? (who gets SO lost on meals!) can you post your meal plans when you work them out? great for those of us who need new ideas and also, yeah, im keeping my eye on you :p lol j/k

Chubbymum said...

So jealous of your meeting with Karen and the baking wooohooo for you... soooo sad for me!! WISH I was going too.

Love CM

Anne said...

Good luck with your plans!!