Monday, July 17, 2006

Sick of wasting time

Weighed in this morning and I am 108.5kgs - bad ah, yep I know.
I went back to when I first started this blog (April 06) and in 4 months I have managed to lose 1.0kg........what a waste of my time and yours. I bet you don't get on here to watch me go up and down like a blinkin' yoyo.

I am sick of wasting time!

Saturday I managed to clean out my spare room (nearly completely) and still couldn't find my old WW points guide, so I am going to get another one. Didn't do much else apart from put some Lamb shanks in the crockpot and cleaned the house.
Did absolutely NOTHING on Saturday night which was bliss.

Sunday I got up and the kids and I went into The Warehouse to get one of there friends a birthday present (7 year old). Reece had a lovely time playing with every single toy on the shelves and Adam (in the trolley with me) was very polite and when we got near another shopper he would turn around in his set and say 'Excuse me' (so cute), one women even came and pinched his cheeky and told him how cute he was (she was right, he was cute).

Got home and put Adam to bed and managed to get all of my ironing done before I headed up to Karen's for afternoon tea with a few of the 'girls' which was really lovely.
Karen made some wickedly good muffins and an awesome strong coffee (which I love), we all had a good ole natter and I got home around 4pm.

Got home and Andrew and the kids were all outside playing on their bikes so we stayed outside for an hour or so and then inside for dinner (saugages - boring) and then sat down and cried my way through '50 first dates' - my favourite movie.

I also managed to sit down (before dinner) and type out my 'meal plan' for the week which was actually quite fun to do. I haven't done the shopping yet but will hopefully get that done tomorrow night, now that I know what I'm having it will make it easier as well.

5 comments:

Chubbymum said...

OMG hun don't worry about it.. I am doing the same thing.. I don't know but maybe there is something in the air.

I don't want to yoyo anymore either.. I just have to find something that will motivate me to get my A into G

Big hugs

Love CM

Karen said...

Glad you could make it on Sunday. Was great catching up with everyone - we must do it more often!
Have a good week hun!

Sue said...

If you email me your address I'll send you my old points guide.

Ang said...

Isn't Sue a sweetie!

I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Yip it would have to be a fav of mine too. :)

Anne said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

By the way my daughter shares your name!!