Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ARGH FINALLY!

I finally got my sorry butt to the gym and LOVED IT!!!! Yep you heard me right people - LOVED IT, but you all new I would aye?

Took me a good 5 minutes to work out the treadmill but once I did - away I went.
Got off after 20 minutes and felt like I had had a really good workout (will go for 30 minutes next visit). Did my other routine of weights and other bits of gym equipment (don't ask me the names...LOL) and got home feeling wonderful.

The kids thought I looked weird in my shorts (bike shorts) because my legs were so white (must work on that....hahaha). It was such a beautiful night that I sat out on the deck with a glass of wine and watched the kids play while hubby made a really nice chicken stir fry with noodles.

Weigh in tonight...................

4 comments:

sandii said...

great to hear you enjoyed the gym... it's always the way!

what was it i read the other day, about "just do 10 mins" and if after 10 mins you still don't feel like it, you can stop, but i know personally after 10 mins i'm revved up and ready to go!

good luck with weigh in! can't wait to hear about it.

i'm considering fake tan, well not a full on tan but the johnsons holiday skin version...

i brown really easily but i don't like the thought of the damage it might cause my skin. i do get sun but i always use sunscreen... having said that my arms are looking a lovely brown right now LOL

have a great day!
:-)

Ang said...

Good luck!! :D

Well done on the gym, I knew you would love it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the weigh in tonight!!! I have got my weigh in tonight too and realllllly not looking forward to it after the holiday ho hum.

Woohooo for getting your backside back to the gym and for loving it woohooo

Love CM

Karen said...

Woooohoooo for getting to the gym last night! Like Sandii says - "just do 10 mins and if after 10 mins you still don't feel like it - stop" - I know once I have been going for about 10 mins that I am all revved up and rearing to go! Well when I'm not pregnant that is! LOL
Good luck for weigh in - looking forward to reading the good news hun!