Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Weigh in

Lost 1.5kgs................bringing me to 100.8kgs (total of 9.5kgs), cool aye!

My original goal when I started this blog was to get under 100kgs before Reece goes to school and since he goes the week after next (30th Oct) I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I attribute this lovely loss to me now being back at the gym and managed 3 good workouts since last weigh in which has paid off. This week I want to complete 4 workouts.

I am going to hopefully shout myself a new top or manicure or something like that if I get under 100kgs by 30th Oct. Then my next goal is to get to my 10% weight loss which is 99kgs.

Chubbymum told me I had to update my profile photo as well as she reckons it doesn't really look like me...........hahahha.

Since I got my contacts yesterday (love them by the way) I will do a before and after contacts photo.

That's about it from me today, see ya later *waving madly* :)

7 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome loss - well done!!!

You must be feeling so pleased with yourself, and rightly so! :-)

Sue said...

What a brilliat loss - well done. And I agree with CM, you profile pic really doesn't do you justice. Look forward to seeing how you look with contacts.

Chubbymum said...

Hey Cranky Puss here he he he

I am glad someone agrees that the photo doesn't do you justice..

OMG you are adorable and that photo doesn't look like how adorable you are!! It doesn't do you justice after meeting you in person..

Woohoo can't wait to see the photo!

Woohooooooo on the loss my friend!! I bet you are excited that you only have 800 grams to go till you are under 100.. OMG I can't wait for that I have 24 to go ho hum he he he

Love CM

sandii said...

that is brilliant! you are a star! you'll be in double digits by next week for sure. good girl for stepping up the exercise, i think that is the key.

oooh a new photo, can't wait to see you with contacts...

i love my contacts, i don't wear them as often as i used to these days... i should as my glasses give me the shits!

now hurry up with the pics i want to see!

Karen said...

Hey you - I have just spent an hour gasbagging with you and you didn't mention the loss at all!!!!! So well done you - that is an awesome loss and so well deserved! It is such a great feeling being so close to the DD (double digits club) - you WILL do that next week!!!
And you do look stunning with the contacts - so much younger too!!! :)
Was great seeing you and yes we will do again real soon!!!

Anne said...

Nearly a double digit Doris!! Well done - and I'm another than that just has to say the photo is not like you at all!

JustJo said...

fantastic loss chick!!! :)