Monday, October 09, 2006

Not a gym girl

I haven't been and I have pathetic excuses which aren't good enough and I am ashamed I haven't gotten my butt into gear so tell me off if you must ..... boo hoo!

Onto much more interesting things, my food has been pretty good over the weekend which is a bonus for me and my water intake has been spot on - another bonus But TOM arrived today and I am in massive amounts of pain (long story) and feel bloated and horrible.........NOT A BONUS *sigh*
I'm still hoping for a loss tomorrow night *fingers crossed* wishful thinking maybe, I'll have to wait and see.

The weekend was lovely in Wellington and even though Saturday rained a wee bit, at least it wasn't freezing cold. I managed to get heaps of washing done while Andrew worked on the deck and managed to cut down a massive Loquet (spelling?) tree that I hated and blocked my view into the backyard. It is now much lighter down that side of the house and I can see the kids at the back of the yard. Sunday was even better and the sun was out and it actually had heat in it, kids had to put their sun hats on (something they haven't done all year) while they sat out on the back deck and either played with their Thomas trainset or did some colouring in (pictures to follow). After Andrew got home from golf on Sunday afternoon he managed to finish the step on the deck and now it is just the oriental trellis and capping to do......yay, at least we are now using it.

Um what else..................

Lawns got done, cars got washed, went shopping for a sofa bed and found one at Big Save but haven't bought it yet .................. didn't catch up with anyone on the weekend which was a bit of a bugger but quite nice at the same time. That's about it I think, right I'll post these photo's now.

This photo is of my babies (Adam on left, 2 years old and Reece who is 5 is 3 weeks), they were "helping" me bake a banana cake with chocolate icing for their Dad and Poppy (no I didn't have any).



This is the deck (steps are now done but old clothesline is still there)


This is the boys playing on the deck on Sunday (notice the sun and sun hats....amazing!)

3 comments:

sandii said...

ok it's Monday morning and time to start again! No excuses will be accepted, you gym it and that's that! i'll be thinking of you, i'm back at the gym this week too. i'm doing Mon/Wed/Fri, running, Tue/Thu will be strength training at home. i.e. pushups, situps, lunges.. ewww i loathe lunges!

i've had a shocking weekend of indulging beyond indulging and so am back to square 1. i'm going to be following my Jenny Craig eating plan (using my own food) as i really need to get back on track and just DO IT!

hope you have a fab day and don't stress about weigh in.

cute boys BTW !!
:-)

sandii said...

well when i started i just did b/fast, lunch and snacks, i never did their dinners... anyway the Manager didn't like it (after goodness knows how many weeks) and so i thought stuff you, and have done it on my own since then... in fact, she was so rude i had a go at her.

it is really expensive when you throw in dinners. my bill was 50-60 per week and that was ok but now i just do my own thing. but sticking to their menu plan is great!

Ang said...

Get yourself to the gym, you will feel much better!