Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Weigh in

Lost another 1.1kgs bringing me down to 102.4kgs (7.9kgs total).........gotta love that aye!

I new I had been pretty good food wise but I thought I might have stuffed it all up with my wine consumption on the weekend but doesn't seem to have affected me.......thank god!

All my good intentions to get to the gym on Monday hasn't happened. I have lots of excuses but none of them are really good enough when I think about it, I need to get my butt into gear and JUST DO IT!!

Went to my optometrist appointment on Monday (Monday's excuse...hehehe) and as I am long sited with astigmata I didn't think I would be eligible for the laser eye surgery (just wanted to find out - can't afford it yet) but I am. If you had astigmata they didn't like your chances of getting it down but appartently they have a new of doing it and she was 90% sure all would be OK to have it done (in the future). She also said that my eye's were OK to have contacts and that my prescription hadn't changed in 3 years (gotta love that) which means my eye's aren't getting any worse (yet!). I couldn't get my next appointment (to get them) until the 17th October (2 weeks!) so I will have to wait until then.

I just had my darling Reece (4 year old) ring me to "tell on Dad" because he got a smack for not eating his breakfast and watching TV (Dad had the TV off and while he was getting dressed, Recee turned it back on ....... clever little thing) so he was crying and it makes my heart ache but he was OK once he spoke to me as I said all the right things (ie. "oh my poor baby" blah blah "Daddy only wants you to grow big and strong" ....hehehe). Little one then gets on the phone and says he's not going to Kohanga unless he can take his 'Thomas' (Train) ..... LOL I am soooo glad Andrew has to take them in the mornings!

Been trying one or two new recipes which I have mainly been getting off other bloggers (ie. Emily & Paulene) and have just ordered a book called 'Easy Mince Recipes' as my boys love anything with Mince in it and I am running out of ideas.

OK back to work for me, catch ya later :)

4 comments:

sandii said...

what a great loss! well done. i'm glad the wine didn't mess with your weigh in.

Isaac is in love with Thomas too, and cars. he has about 50 of those little matchbox cars. he has to take at least two with us in the car every morning. then he nurses them all the way to school and as soon as he gets back in the car of an afternoon he has them back in his lap. it's just so cute.

hope you have a great day!
:-)

Karen said...

Awesome loss hun! Well done and so well deserved as usual!!!
Take care

Anne said...

Another great loss - well done:) Maybe not being able to eat dinner Sat night compensated for the wine!

Kate said...

Another awesome loss -go you!! :-)